- Last day -

Tom's P.O.V.

Today was February 27, 20XX.

Today was the last day to be with Tord before he goes back to Norway, mainly to visit his cousins there. I didn't want him to go, but he says that it's family tradition to meet up some place once every decade. It's sad, but it's the truth. I had to let him go for a week. I couldn't even let him go for a day...but...I'll try.

Tord was packing up to leave for tomorrow. Problem was, he needed to go at 6:30am to catch his flight.

By 8:50pm, Tord was getting ready to sleep.

I walked over to his room and looked at him by the door. He was practicing on his ukulele. I knocked on the wall, and he looked at me quickly. He dropped the ukulele.

" O-Oh! I thought you were g-going to sleep! Guess you aren't."

" Nah. I'm not tired. I guess you aren't tired either."

He sighed. " I guess so.!" I walked over to him and sat down besides him.

" I just don't wanna go so soon...I'm just gonna miss you so much..."

" Me too, Tord. Me too..."

I hugged him, and he hugged me back. Tord was covering his face and his breathing was odd. He then looked up at me with his eyes all watery. Turns out that he was crying.

" H-Hey..! You okay.?"

" N-No...I don't want to go.! I want to s-stay here w-with you.!"

I froze. I couldn't just say nothing to him...so I said something back, to calm him down.

" I can sleep here with you tonight, just so you can sleep peacefully. Is that okay with you..?"

Tord's face flushed after I had said that.

" I-I um...uhh...Don't k-know about t-th-"

I quickly tackled him down on the bed. Tord stared at me with wide eyes, while I was quietly laughing.

I then opened my eyes and see Tord's expression. He was looking away in embarrassment. He whispered something to me, and then realized what he meant by that.

I then realized what he thought I was gonna do. I blushed a little and quickly got away from him.

" I-I'm sorry.! I didn't know what I was doing before-"

" I-It's okay..!" Tord quickly responded.

" O-Oh..? Okay.."

Tord then started to walked past me and towards the kitchen. I turned to him, and then back to his room and looked around. I checked around his desk and around his closet. I knew that it was an invasion of privacy, but I wanted to know what Tord liked to do or like to wear and such..!

His closet was full of pastel colors or aesthetic colors, mostly pink-ish color. On the floor were a bunch of shoes and different kinds of flower crowns. Some red, some blue, some even a orange. Interesting. I turned around to see Tord staring at me, and then running towards me. He pushed me back and slammed the closet door shut.

" WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY C-CLOSET!?"

" I just wanted to see your clothes, and I have to say.! You have some good taste in them.!"