- The meet up -

Tord looked at the world around him. The sun was starting to get tired and went to say goodnight as the moon rises up to say hello. The Christmas lights were shining like the stars in the sky and the snow was starting to cover up the streets.

Today was the day he finally meets his best friend. After all those months, he gets to meet them, face to face.

Tord was walking along the sidewalk, admiring the scenery around him. He never knew how beautiful the outside world was. He had been trapped in his own prison for months, and now the chains have finally been released.

His heart was pounding so much with every step he took, as he was getting closer to the park. Children was running along the sidewalk with toys in there hand, while the adults were chatting on the bench as time went on.

Ten minutes had past...

He stands at the entrance of the park. He tried to take another step forward, but couldn't. His body is frozen. He was too nervous to go up to the park because of what they'll think of him.

Tord didn't tell this to them also, but Tord was very insecure about himself. This is one of the few reasons why he kept himself locked in his room. Tord took deep breaths to calm himself down, and then slowly took a step forward.

He walked around the park, trying to find this person. He didn't know how they looked like, so he just asked people if they were his friend. No one answered yes.

It was 20:30pm, Tord started to feel tired. He found a bench nearby and decided to sit there. Moving the snow away, he sat at the edge of the bench looking at the lake in front of him. It was beautiful.

The lake was frozen, so people started to skate there with their partners on one side, while teens played hockey on the other side. Tord just watched.

Twenty minutes go by, no luck.

Tord was tired so he decided that it was time to go. He stood up from his seat and turned right. He immediately bumped into a stranger, so Tord immediately looked up.

He looked odd. He had spiked hair that was on the side because of his beanie, he wore a blue hoodie and ripped jeans. He then wore checkered shoe after that, but the oddest thing was that he had no eyes. Tord quickly apologized to the stranger.

" S-So sorry! I was going and-"

" Tord..?"

" Huh.?"

" Is your name Tord..?"

" H-How do you know my name.?"

The stranger then lifted up his phone and showed Tord this conversation that was super similar to his.

" I don't know if this is you.."

Tord messaged back to his friend.

" Found you.?"

Ding

It came from the strangers phone.

" I-It really is you.!"

" Surprise.!"

Tord was filled with different emotions. He finally met his friend after so long.!

" Oh! Since you're here, my name is Tom. It's nice to meet you.!"

" It's nice to meet you too, Tom.!"

Tom. What a nice simple name. Tord liked it. He smiled to Tom, which warmed Tom's heart.