- Roommates -

It's been days since the two have meet. Specifically three days. It's now December, 28, 20XX.

Tord was chatting with Tom for quite a while.

" Hey! How are you?"

" Nothing much! Just a bit tired. You kind of woke me up."

" Ah! Right. Sorry!"

" It's okay. I need to wake up at 6:00 either way."

" Really.? Why?"

" I have to go pick up something from the store."

" Okay. :)"

" So, what about you? Why are you up at 6:00?"

" I just wanted to know if you're ready!"

" Ready for what.?"

" Roommates."

" Oh. OH! I totally forgot!"

" Aww. I thought you remembered. :("

" I'm sorry! I'll just go to the store and then I'll start to pack up!"

Tord got up from his bed slowly. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. He walked over to his closet and grabbed some clothes to go.

He wore an infinity knitted scarf with a tan oversized sweater, to go with the scarf. He brought brown boots to go along and went off.

He walked for five minutes trying to find the store to pick up something. Something for the kitten Tom got him a week before. He found the pet store and walked in to find that a lady was looking around. It looked like she was trying to find someone. She immediately looked at Tord and asked him something.

" Are you the one that ordered something online?"

" Why, yes I am.!"

" Oh, good!" She ran over to the counter and brought out a cat litter box and a large bag of cat food.

" Your total cost is £68.77."

" Ah. Okay."

A bit expensive, but luckily, Tord could afford it. He handed over the money, and she gave back the receipt.

" Have a nice day!"

" You too."

Tord carried the litter box and the bag of cat food. Too heavy. Tord struggled to carry them both, but luckily, Tord's apartment was only a couple of feet away. He slowly walked away from the store and stumbled towards his apartment.

As soon as he made it home, he quickly landed on his bed. Simon walked over to him and laid right next to his head. Tord put up his head and looked at Simon.

" Hi there Simon. You looked pretty tired today."

The cat mowed back.

" Heh. Thought so."

Ding

It was from Tom.

" Hey. Did you get your stuff already.?"

Tord gave out a little chuckle before answering.

" Why, yes I did.!"

" Ah! That's good!"

" So about moving in..."

" Yeah..?"

" Should you come over so you can help me pack up? Well, if you like.!"