- Missing you -

It's been a couple of hours since Tord disappeared out of Tom's life. Tom had been looking around town, trying to find Tord, but unfortunately, he couldn't find him.

Did he leave town.?

Did he find someone else.?!

Did...someone else found him and now is taking care of him better than me..?

8:45am

Tord was crying, hiding in a dark alleyway a couple of blocks away. He didn't know anyone else that could take care of him here in the UK. That's when someone heard him as he passed by. The person then walked up to him and said something.

" Oh god! You okay!? You lost.?"

Tord looked up. This person had golden hair and his eyes where like the color of the ocean. He had a purple hoodie with a green overcoat above it. He also had a lot of freckles, which is pretty rare in some cases.

" Here, let me help you up!" He then lifted him up and gave out a friendly smile.

" Hi there! Well, my name is Matt! What about you? Why are you hiding here?"

" Ah.! The name's Tord. I was...here because...I ran away from 'home."

" You did what?! Why? Some hurt you.?"

" Emotionally...yeah..."

" Oh dear!" He then hugged Tord, which he was surprised about.

" Well, I- wait. Tord.? I think I have heard of you before..!"

" R-Really..? How..?"

" My friend, Edd, had been talking about you lately.!"

" ...Edd...friend.?!"

Tord then slowly walked away from Matt.

" Wait! Where are you going.?!"

" I can't trust anyone that knows Edd-"

" But I don't really live with him! It's okay!"

" You...don't.? Then with who..?"

" By buddy, Jon! He used to have roommates before they kicked him out. You can live with me and him if you like!"

" Um...sure..I guess..."

Matt then grabbed his hand and ran. He took him to his home, which is like any other normal houses. Not too big, but also not that small.

" I'm back!" Matt yelled as he barges through the door.

" Oh, hey Matt! Who do you have with you.?"

" Ah! Jon, this is Todd!"

" It's pronounced Tord..."

" Oh! Hello! I'm Jon! Nice to meet you!"

" It's nice to meet you too..!" They then both shook hands.

" Why you here.?"

" Oh...by 'ex' boyfriend, Tom, didn't want me anymore, so I kind of ran away..."

" Wait, what?! Wasn't Tom dating Edd like, about a year ago?!" Matt interrupted.

" What?! He did.?!"

" Well, that's what Edd told me.!"

Tord muttered under his breath before Jon came and took his suitcase.

" Here! I'll put your stuff away!" He then ran to his room, while Tord followed. Once he made it inside, his jaw dropped. One bunk bed had the bottom bed facing at the other side of the room, while the one at the top was facing the door. The other one had a desk underneath it, with a TV on one side and a mini desk on another. The wall color was white with a dark grey carpet, and there were paintings around the room. The middle had a tall window, which you can see the view of the town for miles!