- Valentine's Mistake -

It has been a month now...Today is February 14, 20XX.

Tord and Tom were out buying stuff for one another. It was that time of year when everyone goes out to dinner and everyone loves one another. It was beautiful on Valentine's day when you have someone to celebrate it with...this was not the case for some...

Tom was shopping at the mall to find what to buy for Tord, since they both started to become closer into a relationship, so he tried to find something he liked. Tord on the other hand was buying stuff for Tom at a small store since he knows what Tom likes already. Alcohol.

He bought Tom some Smirnoff and some chocolate to go along with it. He was happy with what he bought so he left the store and went home, waiting for Tom to arrive home.

Ten minutes go by, Tom returned home.

" I'm home, Tord!" Tom said as he closes the door.

" Ah! Tom! Your back! I'm glad cause there's something I wanted to give you!"

" Oh? I was going to do the same thing!"

" Oh! I see! At the count of three, we'll reveal the presents that we got for each other! Ready?"

" Ready!"

1. 2. 3!

They both showed their present to one another. Tom saw the alcohol and the chocolate, which made him happy. Tord, on the other hand, was surprised to find what Tom had gave him.

" I...I don't know what to say!" Tord said as he grabbed the present.

" Do...Do you like it?"

" Like it? No! I love it! Thank you so much Tom!" Tord hugged Tom and then hugged the present that Tom gave him. A ukulele.

" I know how much you love to play my guitar, so I figured that I can give you a ukulele as a gift! So we can both play together!"

" I...love it...words can't describe how happy I am to-"

Ding Dong.

It was the door bell. Tom walked over to the door and opened it to find Edd waiting at the door.

" Tommy!" Edd yelled as he hugged Tom.

" Ah! Edd! It's good to see you!"

Tord didn't want to see Edd again...not after what happened at the mall...

" I have a present for you, Tom!"

" Oh? What's that?"

He then showed two movie tickets to a film. Tom froze. He didn't know what to do.

" Would you be my Valentine's date?" Edd asked.

Tom looked at Edd, then at Tord. Tord just stood there with his pink oversized sweater and his shorts. He had one hand on his chest and he's soulless eyes were staring at him. Then Tom looked at Edd again. He looked at Tom with his green hoodie and his caramel pants, showing his happy, cheerful, expression.

Tom didn't know who to choose.

" So? Will you go with me to the movie.?" Edd asked impatiently.

" Let him decide...after all...he gave me a present first." Tord said jealously.

Edd looked at Tord and said nothing. They both just stared at one another with jealousy in their eyes. Tom sighed and looked at Edd.

" I'm...sorry Edd, but I can't go with you...You can ask Matt if you like! I'm sure he'll be happy to go.!" Tom said.

Edd's eyes grew and he was shook. He looked at Tord and gave him some kind of death glare and then looked back at Tom with his puppy dog eyes. That gave Tord chills down his spine.