- Final Goodbyes -

Tom wakes up to the sound of things breaking. He noticed that it was 7:10 in the morning, which is quite early to start making a ruckus. Tom gets up, despite the fact that he has a headache. He puts on his regular clothes and walks down to the source of the sound. It came from the living room.

"Hello?" Tom questioned. "Anyone there..?"

The noise stopped. Once Tom had made it to the living room, he sees Tord standing there, looking at the window. That same window that had been broken yesterday.

"Tord..? What's going on here.?"

"Huh?" Tord turns around."Oh! Everything's fine! Just wanted to make breakfast, that's all!"

"Then why are you holding a knife? In the living room..?"

"Oh this thing? I just uh...heard a noise coming from the living room and wanted to know what it was!"

"Tord...it has blood on it..."

"...It's just ketchup-"

"Tord! What were you really doing that was causing all this noise.?"

"I...*sigh* Okay. Fine. I saw that same hooded person from yesterday. He was right out that same window from yesterday. I didn't know what to do so I just ran to him and I cut his arm. It wasn't a deep cut, but blood did come out. It ran away after that..."

"The...hooded person was back again..?" Tord nodded."...We have to figure out what's going on right now cause 1, this ain't like you and 2, that hooded figure had been around our house since March 2."

"I'll go clean up..." Tord said as he went upstairs to the bathroom.

"Okay. I'll just...look around to make sure they aren't coming back here again." Tom said. He looked out the broken window, seeing into the outside world. He sighed and walked to the closet to get a broom, and clean up this mess. THUD. There was a loud noise that came from upstairs. Tom really started to get worried about Tord. He walked out of the closet and looked around. Then there was a sound of someone falling down the stairs. Not good. He ran to the foyer only to notice that Tord was on the ground, sitting there. Only thing was that he had cuts all over him, not from the incident with Edd but from something else...blood spilled the floor as Tord just sits there, head down, holding one of his hands.

"T-Tord..?" Tom said in fear. He got to his knees and hold Tord's hands. "What happened to you?"

"I...I don't know...maybe it was just me or something else..." Tord started to shiver in fear. "Something j-just came up to me a-and I just b-blacked out...next thing I-I knew I was here..."

"D-Don't worry Tord. I'll find out who did this...and...and I'll KILL them just for the sake of you being okay. I don't want something like this to happen again..."

"No...It was all my fault...I was the one who started this whole chain of events that lead till now...I...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!" Tord yelled as he got up and ran out the main door.

"Tord! Wait," Tom yelled as he got up. "Tord..." Tom didn't go after him. He just stood there staring out the door in awe. He looked down at what Tord had just said. It wasn't something new...but something that Tord hadn't said in a while...Tom looked up the stairs to see a trail of blood going down. Tom wanted to know who had done such a thing. He started to go up the stairs and followed the line of blood towards the bathroom. He found a small pocket knife in the sink and found out that the window on top of the bathtub was broken. Great. It must of been the same person...or someone else. This place looked like a murder scene in a movie.

He checked to see any other clues only to find out that there were multiple strands of hair in the bathtub. The color were multiple shades of brown, while the others were different shades of orange like...