Some School Dance ~Veronica~

*After Cheryl broke up with you, Veronica came to comfort you*

I sat crying in the hallway. My girlfriend Cheryl just broke up with me. Some school dance huh.

I was hugging my knees crying when I felt arms wrap around me. I lifted my head up and saw Veronica Lodge. She gave me an apologetic smile.

You and Veronica had hung out a couple times. You were good friends but you both stopped talking after you started dating Cheryl.

You both had feelings for each other but neither of you told one another. Everyone could see y'all had feelings for each other except y'all.

You thought Veronica didn't like you in that way so you tried to get over her by going on a date with Cheryl, After that you two drifted apart and you caught feelings for Cheryl.

You didn't really care about that at the moment. You laid you head in her lap.

After awhile of you crying in her lap and her stroking your hair, you sat up and leaned your head against the wall.

"Want to talk about it? I saw you talking to Cheryl then you ran out crying."She said breaking the silence.

You sighed. In a shaky voice you finally said "She broke up with me to be with Toni." Veronica frowned a little and looked down.

She said a simple "I'm sorry" not wanting to push on the topic anymore.

"Some school dance huh" She said trying to lighten the mood. You replied with a quick "yeah".

You sat in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you for being here for me" "No problem, this school dance blows anyway" She said with a slight laugh

"Why?" You questioned. "Why what?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Why are you acting so kind to me and we haven't talked in months?"

"Well you seemed really upset and a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone crying over someone who doesn't see her worth." She shrugged,stating as if it was obvious.

Little did she know those words were exactly what you needed.

"Why don't we leave this trash dance and go to my place? We can watch any movie you want." She asked flashing a bright smile

"Yea I'd like that a lot actually" You smiled back at her.

"Great" She got up and dusted herself off then held her hand out for you to grab.

You grabbed it and she helped pull you up. You both started walking towards the door to leave when she turned to you and asked"Do you want to stay the night? You know how we used to"

You smiled "Yeah but we have to stop by my place so I can change in to something more comfortable."

"That's no problem." You both walked out of the school and to your house.

When you arrived all the lights were off meaning your parents were asleep. You and Veronica silently walked to your room. You grabbed a loose t-shirt,sweatpants and a hoodie"

" Wanna borrow anything? Your favorite hoodie of mine is in the top drawer of my dresser." You said as you walked towards your bathroom.

You walked out of your bathroom and back in your room. Veronica was sitting on your bed still in her dress with your hoodie over it.

"I have to leave my parents a note telling them where I'm at" You said as you got a piece of paper out.

You finished the note and walked to Veronica's place.

"My parents aren't home by the way" She stayed as you both walked in and she closed the door.

"I'm going to change out of this dress. Could you set up the movie? You know how to do it." She asked you

"Yeah I remember" You said getting up and going to the tv. You chose a movie on Netflix and paused it waiting on Veronica. "I'm gonna make some popcorn too" She yelled from in the kitchen.

She came back with a bowl of popcorn. You looked her up and down as she set the popcorn in front of you. She was wearing her cheer shorts and your hoodie.

She sat beside you and hit play on the movie. You curled up to her and she wrapped her arms around you.

You were watching the movie but Veronica was staring at you not even realizing the movie ended. "You know it's rude to stare" You said jokingly. She looked away blushing.

You sat up laughing "Someone's a blushing mess." She smacked your arm lightly.

You phone buzzed on the table indicating you got a text. You grabbed your phone and looked

One new text from: Cherry 🍒❤️
Look Y/N I'm sorry. I shouldn't have broke up with you. Toni got dared to ask me out. I hope you can forgive me baby. I'm so sorry

Veronica read it over your shoulder. She was beyond pissed. She grabbed you by the back of your neck and kissed you with all the passion she could. You kissed back with the same energy.

She pulled away "Cheryl bombshell can kiss my ass. Why don't you send her this" She stated more than questioned, grabbing your phone. "Send her..." You were cut off my her lips on yours.

You saw a flash from your camera and she pulled away pressing send to Cheryl.

One new text from Cheryl The Snake 🐍
Already kissing someone else you whore.

To Cheryl The Snake 🐍
This is Veronica and 1. She is not a whore. Say it again and I'll will beat your ass 2. She is not kissing someone she is kissing Veronica Lodge who knows how to treat a lady. Now that you know I'm not playing with you NEVER contact her again.

One new text Cheryl The Snake 🐍
What are you like her girlfriend or something. You don't own her or me now but out of our relationship

To Cheryl The Snake 🐍
No Cherly she isn't my girlfriend yet and btw this is Y/N and I don't want to talk to you. Like you said we are DONE.

"Forget about her. She's not worth it" You told Veronica who was extremely angry. "How can she say that about you?"

"Look calm down.I don't care about her or anything she says, it doesn't matter." You cupped her cheek and kissed her.

"Now lets go cuddle" You got up excitedly. "Your lucky you're cute" She said giggling, trailing behind you to her room.

This night started off rough but ended up amazing.