Apart of your life ~Cheryl~

*Your are a serpent and Cheryl, your girlfriend wants to be apart of the gang but you won't let her*

Cheryl's P.O.V
I'm so nervous. Yeah I know Cheryl Blossom? Nervous?? But that's what Y/N Y/L/N will do to ya. She is probably the only person I know who can't make me nervous.

You might be wondering why I'm nervous if she is my girlfriend? Well she is apart of the south side serpents and doesn't tell me much about her life revolving the south side serpents in order to "protect me" or that's what she tell me.

I want to be apart of her life. Every bit of it even if it's dangerous. I texted her 30 minutes ago telling her to meet me at my place cause "We need to talk."

Little did I know those 4 words could make a girl like Y/N nervous. Minutes went by, feeling like hours. Here I was sitting in the living room waiting for her to arrive.

More "hours" pass and I hear a knock at the door. When I open it she greets me "Hey Cher. Everything okay?" She asks concern laced in her voice.

"Yea. I just wanna ask you a question. Come inside." I say nervously, widening the door so she could come in.

I led her to my room and have her sit on the bed. "So I asked you to come her because I've been thinking about you and the south side serpents lately-"

She cuts me off "No. I told you I don't want you involve with anything including the serpents."

"Just hear me out. You don't even know what I'm gonna say." "I don't need to, if it involves the south side serpents-"

"That's the thing! Every time I bring it up, you shut me down never hearing what I have to say. Nobody every listens to me! Just listen for once!" I yell angrily.

Se sits there silently "Fine go ahead and say what you were going to say" She says dryly. "I wanna be apart of your life. No matter how dangerous it is" I start.

"If you won't let me be apart of it as a Northsider, then let me be apart of the Southside serpents with you." She looks at me with a unreadable expression.

"Cher it's to dangerous." I sigh loudly "How!? You always say it to dangerous but how is it? Hm what's so dangerous that you have to keep that part of your life away from me?"

"For fucks sake Cheryl. Open your eyes, do you see how much the mayor hates us!? Hiram Lodge is trying to get rid of the south side and Sherif Keller is trying to find every possible way to get us locked up. This whole towns against us Cher."

I sigh "Yea I get that but I'm already in to deep by dating you so how will it make a difference?" I sit beside her and rest a hand on her shoulder.

She gets up "I know that's what I'm afraid of Cher. I don't want anyone to hurt you or threaten you because your with me. It's bad enough the looks you get for dating me."

"I don't want anything to happen to you like it did with Betty and Jug. Everyone was skeptical about them dating but brushed it off but as soon as Betty got involved and tried to help, she got threats."

"I don't care what other people think baby." I stand up wrapping her in a tight embrace. "You helped me get through Jason's death and helped me get over everything about my dad. We can get through this together." I say rubbing her back.

She pulls away cupping my face "Yea I know. If you really want to become a serpent then we can make it happen."

"I would be honored" I say sincerely breaking the gap between us, catching her lips. "I'll have to talk to Fp tomorrow but I guess I should tell you everything about me and the serpents now." She says sitting on the bed.

I clap my hands together "Finally." She goes to talk but I cut her off. "Instead of my jacket being black can it be red? Red looks better on me." She laughs loudly "I'll see what I can do."

------------
For kenziletner