What you get each other for Christmas

A/N-Merry Christmas!!! If you don't celebrate it then have a good day. I won't see you guys till next year☺️

Veronica-
Veronica's gift to you was a medium size teddy bear that's has a voice recording of her saying "I love you." She sprayed her perfume on it and even mimicked the white pearls she wears.

Your gift to Veronica was a ring that had yours and her initials on it. It had your anniversary date on the band of it and said "Forever."

Betty-
Betty's gift to you was a heart shaped locket. One side had a picture of you two and the other side had the date you asked her to be your girlfriend.

Your gift to Betty was a dark burgundy lipstick with a secret knife on the bottom. Her mother doesn't let her own any dark lipstick so whenever she wants to wear something different, she borrows yours. Now she doesn't have to use yours, not that you mind. The knife part was for when she goes on investigations or gets herself in a tough situation.

Cheryl-
Cheryl's gift to you was a painting of you and her together, which she made herself. The painting is massive so you had to rearrange your room to make a spot for it. It was very detailed and you were so lucky to have a talented girlfriend.

Your gift to Cheryl was a photo album of all the pictures you had of each other. They were labeled with the activity's you were doing like when you went to the beach or when you first went to Pops as a couple. There were empty pages at the back to allow her to put in more pictures.

Toni-
Toni's gift to you was tickets to see your favorite performer/band in concert. She gave you 4 tickets, one for you, her and whoever else you wanted to bring.

Your gift to Toni was a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle. She was given a beaten up bike when she first joined the serpents and recently it had broke down. She always had said she wanted a black metallic one and that's exactly what you got her.