Just a scene Camila/You part 2

Y/N P.O.V
Its just a scene I thought trying to reassure myself. I walked out of the door and walked to the set.

Camila was already there sitting on one of the chairs behind the camera, on her phone. "Okay so, Camila and Y/N here's the script read over it again and we'll get started" The director handed us a copy of the scene we were shooting.

We both read our lines silently. We had practice together way before now minus the kiss part. I wasn't nervous about shooting a scene with Cami. Just the kiss.

"I'm finished" I told the director handing him the script. "I'm done too" Camila handed him the script as-well.

I got up and wiped my hands on my jeans my character wears. Camila character, Veronica, was in one of the school rooms trying to get stuff ready for prom.

My character, Kaley knocks on the door. I hear a faint "come in" and open the door. "Oh Kaley what's up?" Veronica asks.

"The sky" Kaley says sliding on a empty desk in front of Veronica. "Haha very funny" Veronica says sarcastically rollin her eyes.

"Since your here you might as well help me." Veronica says handing Kaley a bucket and flowers. "Who said that? I'm just here to watch" Kaley said ignoring the items.

Veronica glared a Kaley. Kaley took the items "Calm down Lodge I was only kidding"

There was a silence before Kaley asks "What am I suppose to do exactly?" Veronica looks up from her basket. "You see that basket behind you, put the flowers like that"

"So Kaley who you taking to prom?" Veronica asks. Kaley laughs "No one, I'm not going." Veronica looked shock."You have to go. It's prom night. You can't miss prom night."

"Don't have anyone to go with so it's pointless unless, hey who are you going with?" Kaley had a crush on Veronica but Veronica seemed interested in Archie. This might be her chance to ask Veronica out.

"I have someone in mind. Just haven't asked them yet." Veronica says looked up from her flowers to Kaley. "Archie?" Kaley asks a little to desperately.

"No. Me and Archie are just friends. I told him I didn't like him like that." Kaley smiles "Well since you want me to go to the dance, you wanna go with me?" She asks hopefully.

Veronica smiles "You know who that person I wanted to ask? Looks like they beat me to it. Veronica says getting closer.She stops in front of Kaley.

Now is where I get nervous. Fuck fuck fuck this is it i guess. I thought to myself. My hands got sweating and I could have sworn I was already blushing. I knot had formed in my stomach.

"Oh really?" Kaley says seductively, moving her face closer to Veronica's.They stared at each other for a second."Shut up and kiss me already" Veronica says grabbing Kaleys jacket.

Our lips smashed together. It was better than I could have dreamed off. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"And cut" the director said loudly startling us. Our lips disconnected and I instantly wanted to reconnect them.

My face was flushed with a pink shade. Cami has a faint blush. She laughed "You're a good kisser, we should kiss more." She winked.

I knew she was just joking with me though cause at the end of the day it was just a scene.

----------
Should I make a part 3 to this where Camila actually has feelings or just leave it at this?