Memories~Lili and Cami~

*After a couple years, Lili and Cami meet again. They used to date behind the scenes but broke up since they barley saw each other after filming Riverdale.

Camila's P.O.V
"Babe hurry up or were gonna be late." My boyfriend Charles yelled. "I'll be down in a minute." I put the finishing touches on my makeup and walk downstairs.

"You look amazing." Charles kisses me sweetly on the lips. "Same for you handsome." I wink at him. "Ready to go?"

"Yea lemme get my phone. The Uber is already downstairs." Charles stated, giving me another peck on the lips.

We arrived at the award show about 20 minutes later due to traffic. There was an hour till the show started so me and Charles went around taking pictures.

A women came up to me and Charles and asked for a interview. "Of course" I smiled sweetly.

Interviewer- Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great day cause I sure am. I'm here with Camila Mendes and Charles Melton!
Camila- Hi!
Charles waved to the camera.
Interview- So how are you guys doing? You just arrived not to long ago right?
Camila- Yea we just arrived, taking some pictures.
Interview- Well we saw that Charles is in the new movie "Wild" (a/n made it up.)
Charles- Yeah it comes to theaters on January 1st. The trailer is out now if you wanna see it.
Interview- Starting off the New Years strong and how about you Camila. Are you in any movies or shows?
Camila- I cant really say. Just know I have something in the works. More in 2019
Interview- Well this couple will definitely have big things in stored for us in 2019.
Charles- Definitely.
Interview- You two were both on the Netflix show "Riverdale" together. Seeing any of the old cast members?
Camila- Uh If we see them.
Charles- A Riverdale reunion? Question mark.
Interview- That looks like all the time we have. It was a pleasure to talk to you both.
Camila and Charles- You too.

Me and Charles walked away from the interviewer. We walk into the waiting room. We heard a deep accent "Hey Cami, Charles."

Looking up I see KJ. "Oh my gosh! Hi" I squeal pulling him into a hug. "It's been forever." I say into the hug.

He pulls back and gives Charles a hug. "So good to see you both. Me, Cole, Mads, Vanessa and Lili are all planning to go to Mads house after this. You guys wanna join?"

I wince at the name of Lili's name. "I'm down. Cami you down?" Charles ask facing me. I didn't reply.

"Please it'll be fun. Just like old times ay." KJ says trying to persuade me to go. I gave in "Yeah sure."

A loud voice over the intercom rang out "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE RETURN TO THE MAIN LOBBY. THE SHOW IS STARTING IN 10 MINUTES."

Kj hands us a piece of paper. "Here is my number. Text me when it finishes and I'll tell y'all where to meet us." Me and Charles sat in our seats.

(Time skip)

The award show ended a hour later and everyone was going out of the building. Charles took out his phone and texted KJ who then gave us the address.

On the way, me and Charles made small talk. We knocked and was instantly met with Madelaine who practically yanked us in to hug her.

"You guys,I've missed you! Especially my Cami bear." She says poking out her lip and giving me a sideways hug.

We walked in the living room where everyone was at. I instantly spotted her and I swear I almost passed out. As beautiful as ever, there she sat.

I still had feeling for her but she was with Cole and I was with Charles. That's how things were suppose to be but that's not how I want them to be.

When she looked me dead in the eyes, a million memories passed by me. Everything from our first kiss, first date, first time. Everything.

I was speechless as I remembered everything that happened between us. "Cami you good?" Vanessa ask, now on front of me. "Yeah I'm fine. Just stunned cause I haven't see you guys in forever." I lie.

I hug Vanessa and Cole. Lastly was Lili who seemed nervous or maybe it was just my imagination. I slowly leaned in for a hug. We stayed there longer than expected and I instantly regretted pulling away.

She has a smile plastered on her face. "I've missed you Cami." She says sweetly and I felt my heart melt.

The rest of the night we all talked and reconnected like old times. Me and Lili stole glances from each other the whole time.

"It's getting pretty late. I think imma head out." Kj says standing up. "Yeah we should probably get going too babe." Charles said.

We all exchanged numbers so we could all chat together again. As we left I sighed knowing that what me and Lili had, we just me a memory that I would remember forever.

--------
For @CacherReason