Shopping spree ~Cheryl~

*Cheryl insists on you going shopping with her. You really don't wanna go but end up going and carrying all of her bags.*

Your P.O.V
I don't know how Cheryl bribe me into this. Here I am with both of my arms full of bags. All belonging to Cheryl.

"Don't you think this is enough Cheryl." She laughs. "This is just the start. We've only been to 5 stores."

I let out a loud sigh. "Why did I bring myself into this mess?" She leans in to kiss me but a bag blocks her way. She stands on her tip toes just to kiss me. "Cause you love me. Now stop complaining and come on."

I don't know how long we've been at the mall.We've been through 7 stores all ready and Cheryl still has energy to keep going. I'm barely able to walk with all these bags in my face.

"Cheryl I need a break. Time out." I say panting. "Do you wanna take all the bags to the car and go to the food court?"

I smile "Yes that would be lovely." She helped grab some of the bags. Some. "Is that all you're getting?" I ask as I shut the trunk of her car.

"Definitely not. We still have to check out the other side of the shop."

I huff loudly. "Oh stop whining. There's gonna be something very special at the end." She winks.

We walked to the food court and got some pizza and sodas. "I think this is the best part" I say.

Cheryl giggles. "Just wait."

"Wait for what?"

"The last store." She says and drops the conversation. We talk about everything and anything while we eat.

Cheryl didn't buy to much close this time. I still had a arm full of bags but it beats the first time. "Close your eyes. This is the last store."

I give her a questioning look but obey. She takes my hand and leads me into the store. "Okay you can look now."

When I open my eyes I'm shocked. In front of me were different color lingerie. That could only mean were in Victoria Secret.

Cheryl gets closer to my ear and whispers "I'll let you decide what I wear for tonight."

I think you can all guess what we did last night. By the way it was a pretty red color from what I saw of it on her anyways.