The Date:Ice Skating ~Veroncia~

*Part 2 of Wrong Guesses. You took Veronica ice skating for your date*
(This is the first time I added picture to show outfits and stuff so sorry if it sucks)
Your P.O.V
As soon as I left Betty's house I went home and took a quick shower. When I got out I went to go look for a outfit.

(Your outfit minus the sunglasses)

I looked at myself in the mirror. Pleased with my outfit I went to do my hair. (However you imagine it)

Finally getting my hair to look decent, I checked the time. Seeing it was only 5:47, I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant.

I was putting on lotion when I heard my phone ding.

I smiled to myself and texted her back

To Veronica 💞
Can't wait either. You're gonna love it. Remember 6:30. Love you baby❤️

After I sent the text, I rubbed the rest of the lotion on my arms. I finished getting ready by putting perfume on my cloths,wrist and neck.

I started scrolling through my Instagram as I waited for it to be time to get Veronica.

I looked at the time and decided to go get Veronica. Her house was a 6 minute drive from mine so it wasn't far.

I knocked on the door, hearing her faint voice yell "I'm coming." I heard footsteps go down her staircase and she opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

I stared at her in awe. I small smile crept on my face as I looked her up and down. "Damn you look good"

(Her outfit-)

She blushed and then said "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself" She sent me a playful wink

"Lemme go get my phone and I'll be right out" She said before walking back in her house. She can back with her phone in her hand and closed the now locked door.

I held out my hand "Leggo mami cita" She laughed and grabbed my hand as we walked to my car. I opened the door for her earning a quick kiss on the lips in return.

"So are you gonna tell me where we are going?" I laughed "Do you not know the meaning of the words it's a surprise?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes. "Please baby just tell me" I kissed her " You'll just have to wait"

(Time skip)

Me and Veronica jammed out to some song on our way to the skating rink. Before we got there I told Veronica to close her eyes.

"But why? Y/N you really are a pain in the ass" She said but obeying your order.

"But you love this pain in the ass" I replied to her smart comment. "Yes, yes I do"

"Ok you can open them" I said moments later and she quickly opened her eyes. Her eyes lit up with happiness.

"Oh my gosh Y/N. I haven't been ice skating in forever." She said clearly excited. I chuckled "I know which is why I brought you here."

"I thought you told me you didn't know how to ice skate?" She questioned. "Yea I've never been before so we will see how this turns out" I say with a small chuckle.

She squeals "I get to teach my girlfriend how to skate. How sweet cliche, but sweet."

We walked in the building hand in hand. We walked to the main desk and I paid for the skates and the ticket to get in.

We put the skates on and I slowly walked on the edge. I slipped and almost fell but caught myself.

Veronica was dying of laughter "This is gonna be fun and it's only just begun" I went to playfully slap her but ended up landing right on my ass.

If me almost falling didn't make her die of laughter, that sure did. She helped me up still laughing.

When she finally calmed down she said "Watch this" and started skating around the rink.

She skates back up to me. "Yeah yeah we get it you can ice skate. No need to rub it in my face." I joked.

"I gotchu babe. By the end of tonight you'll be skating just like that." She gave me a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my hand.

"Just move your feet back and forth like this" She demonstrated, pulling me with her causing me to almost fall.

"Let me try to get back-hind you and do it" She said as she grabbed my waist. She helped me skate and every time I almost fell, she caught me.

After awhile of her teaching me, I finally got the hang of it. We were skating hand in hand and she stopped to take a picture of our hands.

"Wanna race?" I challenged feeling pretty confident considering I just learnt how to skate. "You are bold to challenge me, you know that?"

"Am I really? Well let's find that out" I said placing my back to the edge. "To the end and back"

"Gotchu hot stuff but be warned you will lose" Veronica said getting into position.

"On your marks. Get set. GO" With that we both took off. I was losing bad. She had turnt to go back and I swerved to dodge her but she did the same.

We slammed right into each other. I fell back and she fell on top of me. We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"You're such a cluts Y/N" She said smiling down at me. "ME, you ran into me"

"No no you ran into me" She said shaking her head. "Whatever you say Ronnie."

She leaned down and captured my lips in a sweet kiss. I smiled into it and she pulled back. "How cliche but you know I won that by the way" I said jokingly.

"Yeah you total did" She rolled her eyes playfully. She got up and helped me up. We skated for a little while longer before the speaker said the rink was closing.

We returned the skates and walked out hand in hand again. I opened the car door for her " Have fun?" I asked. "Yes it was great. Thank you so much babe" She said kissing me and getting in the car.

"Smile" She said as I got in the car. i leaned over and grinned as she snapped the picture. She turned to look at you and kissed you, taking another picture.

Later you and her would post the picture of you two holding hands and the car selfies on Instagram.

"Wanna go get Pop's. I'm starving" I said. She replied with a "Yes so am I."

Me and Veronica got our food to go then went to my place and built a tiny pillow. She put in The Lion King and we cuddled on my bed eating Pop's famous burgers.

What a great way to end a perfect date I thought to myself. I looked down at the girl in my arms and kissed the top of her head.We spent the rest of the night in each others arms.