A night out

Veronica-
Veronica loves going clubbing. It brings back good memories from New York so whenever there is a party or club opened, you can be sure that you two are most likely there.

Veronica enters the student lounge. "Hey Y/N, there is a new club opening up tonight." I move over so she could sit beside me. "Yea I heard about it. It's called Club X or something like that right?" She nods her head "I was thinking about going tonight." "Then I guess I'll pick you up." She kisses my lips sweetly. "Ok baby. Meet me at mine at 10. I gotta go to science but I'll see you later." She gets up and leaves to go to her next class. The day went by slow. I was so excited to go to the club tonight. Me and Ronnie haven't been to a party for a minute now. 10 o'clock comes by slower than I would have liked it to but when it did come, I was already at Veronica's. "Ready V?" She puts the finishing touches on her lipstick. "Yeah let's go." The line was pretty long since the club just opened and a lot of people in town wanted to see how it looked. When we finally got to the guard he said "You two don't look old enough." Veronica tilts her head to the side. "Assuming our age. You know when you assume you make a dick out of yourself." The guard crosses his arms. "Show me some ID or beat it kids." I smirk and pull out my wallet. Veronica does the same. We had made fake ID's ages ago so if we got carded, we could get in. "Here" Veronica gives a challenging smile while she hands him the ID's. The guard gives a apologetic smile. "Im sorry please go on in." And that was just the start of the night

Betty-
If there's anything Betty loves its Pops and I mean who can blame her but hanging out at the same place gets boring quick. She loves the beach so whenever you or her don't feel like going to Pops, you take her down to "Northside Beach." Going at night is always the best since there is barely anyone there.

"Uh I wanna go somewhere." Betty signs. "Please don't say Pops. If I have another milkshake this week, my blood might turn into milk." I say earning a small chuckle from Betty. "Then what do you wanna do?" I think for a moment. "Let's go to Northside Beach" she shrugs "Fine with me." We got in the car, the windows rolled down blasting whatever songs came on the radio. You can always tell when we got close cause of the salty smell in the air or because Betty would always cheese hard whenever the smell hit her nostrils. "We're here." I say turning off the car. Betty turns and kisses me before getting out. We take off our shoes and leave them in the car. The sand was cold when it hit our bare feet. Betty squealed at the touch. We walk slowly, hand in hand on the beach. We stop and I wrap my arms around her waist. My chin rested on her shoulder. We stayed like this for a few moments, listening to the waves crash. She turns her head to the side and captures my lips. When we pull apart I let out a comfortable sigh before saying "There no place I'd rather be than right here with you"

Cheryl-
Cheryl love taking you to a fancy restaurant in the next town over. It's your go to spot for dates or just to chill.

"Miss Blossom and Miss Y/L/N right this way." The very well dressed man took us to our usual table. "You want the same as last time or would you like to try something new?" He ask, handing us each a menu. Cheryl looks at me so I answer "Give us a few minutes Clark." He nodded and walked away. "Not getting the usual today?" I didn't look up at her, scanning my eyes across the many dishes the menu had. "Nah, I wanna try something new." Cheryl already knew what she had wanted so she waited on me. Clark came back a few minutes later. "What can I get for this beautiful couple?" I nod for Cheryl to go first. "Can I get the fried lamb, buttered corn and rice?" He quickly scribbles down her order. "And for you?" I take one last look at the menu. "Can I get the today's special. Beef ribeye, mashed potatoes, and peas please?" He scribbles that down as well. "And for drinks?" Cheryl answers first "I'll take a water." I grab mine and Cheryl's menus. "Water for me as well." He walks away from our table. Cheryl looks at me and puts her hand over mine. "I love going here with you." I smile happily at her words. "Me too Cher, me too."

Toni-
You and Toni normally just hang out at the Whyte Wyrm, playing pool but sometimes that gets boring so you do what she loves. Toni loves riding on the motorcycle or car, listening to music, talking and finding places that are still open at night.

I flop on Toni's bed. "Hey do you wanna go riding tonight?" She asks looking at me and smiling softly. "Sure. Before we go, you might wanna change into something warmer. It's a bit chilly outside." I say. She grabs a pair of jeans from her drawer and puts on my hoodie, which was a little to big for her. "Motorcycle or Car?" Toni questions. "Car. It's to cold for the motorcycle." She grabs the keys "Lets go." I hop in the car and instantly grab the aux. I hit play on our Spotify playlist called "Rides for Me and T." We blast music as we travel down the highway to Greendale. We finally find a place open called "Tillys Pawnshop." "Hey welcome to Tillys Pawnshop where we have the best items in town." She stops when she sees the leather jacket. The old women rolls her eyes"Southsiders, make it quick. Nobody wants you people on their store." Me and Toni ignore her and walk around the small shop and Toni literally runs to a motorcycle snow globe. "Oh my gosh. This is so cool." She bounces up and down like a kid in a candy store so I couldn't help but laugh at her cute actions. "You want to get it babe?" I ask her. She shakes it and barely any snow moves. "They must be stuck let me get another one." She slides the globe on the shelf in front of her. It doesn't slide all the way so when she let go, it fell and busted on the floor. The old lady appears from side "Hey what are you hoodlums doing!? Don't make me call the police." Me and her bolted for the door. Not even getting buckled, we take off in the car. After knowing the close was clear, we busted out laughing.