Homework First ~Choni~

*Toni goes over to Cheryl to hang out with her but Cheryl is doing homework. Toni gets bored and messes with Cheryl*

Toni's P.O.V
I drove up the driveway to Thornhill, stopping when I got to the gate. I got off my motorcycle and pulled on the gate.

Shit,Cheryl's gonna kill me for this I thought to myself. I pulled a bobby pin from by hair and picked the lock. It popped open and I threw the now broken lock on the ground.

Getting back on my motorcycle, I drove up the steep hill to Thornhill. I parked my bike beside Cheryl's red convertible.

I knocked on the door. Penelope opened the door. She looked at me with a disgusted face. "What is a dirty serpent doing at my front door?" She snarled.

"What is a old hag doing in my face?" I challenge back. "You come to my house talking bad about me?! I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." With that she shut the door in my face.

I walked around the back of the house. Lucky for me, Cheryl has a tree right by her window that's easy to climb. I climbed a couple branches and as soon as I grabbed a small branch to hold on to, it snapped and I fell with a thud.

I scraped my knee and arm. What I do for love I thought, climbing the tree again.

I pulled a small twig off the branch I was sitting on and threw it at her window. It wasn't loud enough so I had to climb back down the tree and get some rocks.

When I climbed back up, I threw the rocks and she instantly opened the window, knowing I'm the only person who try's to get in that way.

She places a soft kiss on my cheek and turned to the papers spread on her bed. "Oh no. You're telling me that I fell outta the tree and climbed up it 3 times just to find out you're doing homework."

She looked up and furrowed her brow "Toni you fell outta the tree" holding back a laugh and looking back at the papers.

"Yes Miss. Perfect I did but never mind that." I jumped on the bed beside her, making some of her papers fall. "Hey! Pick that up. I need that." She said glaring at me.

I kissed her lips sweetly "Okay Mrs. Perfect" I say with a small smile. I handed her the papers back. "So how long will you be working on homework?" I ask.

"I have a lot to do so if you could keep it down." She says aggravated. "But baby I just wanna cuddle whitchu" I say I'm a cute voice while pouting, knowing she can't resist it.

She looked up and kissed me. Smiling as she pulled away she says "After I finish this I'm all yours" I leave her alone for the time being and get on my phone.

A hour had passed before Cheryl groaned in aggravation. "I don't understand this" She says clearly frustrated. I sit up and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Hey it's okay, take a break. You need it" I reassured her. "I can't take a break, I have to finish this paper by 12:00 tonight, and these two by tomorrow morning" She says showing me three different papers.

"A little break won't hurt beautiful." "Yea but will hurt, is my grades" She argues back.

"Lemme help then" I say grabbing one of the papers. I quickly handed her the paper back. "Yea I have no clue how to do this."

She laughs and kisses me. "I thought so." She sighs "imma go get my book bag from downstairs. It should have my notes in it."

She walks downstairs and returns with her binders. As she works I lay back down getting on my phone.

Another 30 minutes passed and I was bored outta my mind. I quietly picked up a pen Cheryl had beside her bed. I lightly rubbed it against Cheryl's face and she quickly wiped it off.

"Toni stop" She said sternly. I waited a couple seconds before doing it again. "Toni I'm for real, stop"

"What's wrong beautiful?" I ask innocently. "Toni stop playing around I have to finish this paper." I stop for a good minute or two before clicking the pen, making sure Cheryl heard.

I rubbed the top of it on her face so she would think I marked on her. "Toni Topaz I swear if you marked on my face." Cheryl got up and looked in her mirror.

She groaned "Gosh I hate you." "You love me" I say in that cute voice she loves. She smiles "Yea I do for some reason." She says playfully.

"Now how about we cuddle?" I suggest. "Uggh fine but if I fail-"

I cut her off "If you fail you'll do what." "I'll be mad at you then you'll do that cute voice and I'll forgive you." She says realistically.

I kiss her. "That's what I thought" I say with a smug smile. "Now cuddles" I jumped on the bed, papers flying everywhere.

Cheryl rolls her eyes "You're picking them up" She says before climbing in the bed with me and snuggling up against me.

"Oh yeah I also broke your lock again." I say casually. "You did what!?"

-------------
For Smileyfaceyt

Ik this is a Veronica Lodge imagine book but every once in a while I'll do other girls/ships.