Comfort ~Madnessa~

*Vanessa just broke up with her new boyfriend, Zak, and she goes to Madelaine for comfort*

Vanessa P.O.V
I'm so dumb. They told me he was a player and yet I still gave him a chance. I thought to myself.

I currently was crying in my bathroom after I just walked in on Zak and some bitch fucking, in MY BED. I was pissed, hurt, confused and most importantly broken inside.

Every single guy I have talked to have either cheated on me or left me for another girl. Am I that bad?

I wiped my tears and called my best friend, Madelaine.

M~Hello
I couldn't hold my tears back.
M~ Hey, hey what's wrong? What happened? Do I need to kill a bitch?
V~ M-m-Mads h-he che-cheated on me
M~ V, I'm so sorry. I'm on my way. Promise you won't do anything stupid?

I choked out a "Promise" before hanging up and crying head first in my pillow. I don't know how long I was crying for but I heard a car pull up.

I looked out my window and saw Madelaine carrying two bags to my front door. Of course best friends have keys to each others houses so she unlocked the door herself.

I had calmed down a little. Sniffling a bit every now and then when she opened the door. She looked at me, sadness in her eyes.

"Hey" I have her a weak smile, hurt laced in my voice. "Hey V. I brought you some Oreos and ice cream. What kind of friend would I be without getting you snacks?"

She handed me the a pack of Oreos and spread all the other snacks she had bought on the bed.

She frowned "You wanna talk about it?" "What's there to talk about? He cheated on me with someone better than me. Just like everyone else, he thought someone was better than me." I say on the verge of crying again. "I'm worthless"

"Vanessa don't you ever say that again." She grabbed my face softly making me look into her eyes. "You are so perfect and I wish all the guys you liked would notice that. You are the kindest soul and are precious to me. Just because some low life pricks don't notice your worth, doesn't mean other people don't."

A soft smile grew on my lips as she was talking. "Nobody's perfect but you are damn sure close to it. Any guy would be lucky to have you, I would for a fact." Madelaine caught what she had said and froze.

Did she just admit she likes me? All the confidence I had lost came back. I pulled Madelaine by the back of her neck and kiss her softly. It took her a second to kiss back from the shock.

I smiled, breaking the kiss. "You wanna watch Netflix and eat this?" I said referring to the snack she had bought. She had a huge smile on her face "Of course."

"Don't worry we'll use Zak's Netflix account." We laughed and for the rest of the night, we ate snacks, cuddled and stole kisses from each other whenever the other one was really into the show/movie we were watching.

---------
For Smileyfaceyt

Omfg I got 3k reads. Leggo. Thank you guys so much.
Should I rename this book to Riverdale Girl Imagines?