First Kiss

Veronica-
"Please Y/N." Veronica begged. "I don't wanna go to some dumb school dance." She let out a loud groan "Please. Come with me." I sigh in defeat "Fine but only because I don't want you to go alone." She claps her hands in excitement. "I'll pick you up at 8" She kisses my cheek and runs out of the school doors. I got Betty to help me get ready and when it was 8, Veronica was right on my doorsteps. We walked into the school gym, arm in arm. She pulls me to the direction of the punch "Let's go get some punch." We met up with Archie, Betty and Jughead after we got punch. I held out my hand as a slow song started playing. "Malady." She laughed but took my hand. Her hands were around my neck and my hands were wrapped around her waist as we slow danced, looking into each others eyes. "I've always dreamed of this moment." She says truthfully. "Really? I thought you would have dreamed of being the princess of bell air or something like that." She laughed and playfully rolled her eyes. "Nope. I dreamed of me and you together." "That's great. Maybe we could make that dream a reality." We got closer and closer until our lips finally touched. I'm so glad I came to this dance after all.

Betty-
"This shit is to hard." I yell frustrated, shutting the math book. Betty try's to calm me down "Y/N calm down babe." "I can't. I'm gonna fail math cause of this homework. Mr. Wright gives us to much work to do. I have a life after school too like this is so dum-" my rant gets cut off my a pair of lips on mine. I saw it was Betty and instantly kissed back. I smile after we pull away. "That was our first kiss." She smiles back. "You wouldn't calm down so I had to surprise you."

Cheryl-
"Y/N lets play truth or dare." Cheryl says sitting on my bed. I look up from my phone "Alright. I choose truth." She thinks for a moment. "Have you ever thought about kissing a girl?" I look away "Yeah" I reply quietly. "Truth or dare Cheryl?" "Truth." I think before asking "Have you ever had sexual thoughts about a girl?"Her being the overly confident person replied with a quick "Of course. Ive thought about you, Toni, Veronica and Josie.You have a smoking bod." I blush. Cheryl takes note of this and ask me "Truth or Dare?" I chose Truth again and she asks "Would you ever do something sexual with me?" I sit there quietly. Do I say yes? Will she figure out I like her? Fuck it "Uh yea you know a pretty girl like you, it's hard to pass that." She smirks. "I choose dare." "Uh I dare you to..." I trail off as I think. "Read the last text you sent and to who." She grabs her phone "Last person I texted was Fangs and I said yeah lets hope she does." "What were y'all talking about?" She locks her phone "That wasn't the question now truth or dare?" "Imma do a dare too." I challenge her. Without hesitation she says "I dare you to kiss me." My eyes go wide in shock. "Uh uh um ok." She leans in and captures my lips. At first I don't kiss back but I finally react. We pull back when air is needed. "I dare you to kiss me again."

Toni-
"You're not even good Topaz." I set the pool stick back on table. "Wow someone's butthurt." I chuckle lightly. "Not butthurt just telling the truth." She rest both hands on the pool table. "If you are so sure that I'm trash, you wouldn't mind doing a challenge with me." "You're on Topaz" She grabs the triangle to set the balls back up. "Ok so if i win you gotta admit I'm better than you." I nod my head in agreement "Fair but if I win, you gotta give me a kiss." She smirks "Fine by me." We play the game of pool and I win. "See I told you I was better than you. Now hold your end of the deal." She walks up to me and grabs me by the shirt. She stops inches apart from my face. "Just know I let you win so I could do this." She whispers then smashing her lips on mine.