Go away ~Veronica~

*You had just got into a fight with your brother, Archie because he won't stop blasting his music. You are aggravated when Veronica shows up.*

Your P.O.V
I sigh and sit down the book I'm reading. I stomp towards Archie's bedroom. I bolt through his door and turn his radio off. "Hey dickhead! There's other people who live here ya know. Keep it down."

I slam his door shut and went back to reading my book. A few moments later, I hear the same song blaring through his speakers. I fight my urge to go back into his room. I finally give up and walk back to his bedroom.

"Archie, turn it down." He turns it down. "It's not bothering anyone so why should I?"

"It's bothering me." "Like I said it's not bothering anyone." He turns up his music again. "Wanna play like that Archie. I'll be back."

I walk down towards the kitchen. "Dad tell Archie to turn his music down. I'm trying to read." Dad huffs and looks up from his newspaper. "ARCHIE TURN THE MUSIC DOWN. YOUR SISTER IS TRYING TO READ."

You could slowly hear the music being turned down. I walk back to my room satisfied. I see Archie standing in his doorway, his arms crossed. "Think that'll stop me."

I laugh "It already did." I knew Archie was gonna slowly turn his music back to the volume he had it before and that's exactly what he did.

I give up. Archie always has to do what Archie wants. I get a text from Veronica saying she's outside. I walk downstairs to let her in. She pulls me in a hug.

"Hey! I was knocking but somebody was playin music so I guess you couldn't hear me."

"Yeah that's Archie. He won't turn it down. It's honestly pissing me off." I say annoyed. I let her in and close the door.

"You know where to find him." I tell her before going back to my room. Great. Another reason Archie wont turn his music down. He will be to busy fucking Veronica. I thought.

Me and Archie have always had sibling rivalry. I mean who doesn't but you two could really annoy each other.

A couple minutes pass and Veronica barges into my room and flops on my bed. "Archie won't give me any attention so I thought maybe you could."

I roll my eyes. Of course I'm the second option. "Can't promise nothing." I reply back, annoyed.

"What's up with the Andrews today?"

"What do you mean?" I question. "Archie just wants to listen to music and doesn't wanna be around anyone and you are in one of your moods."

"Gee thanks." I say sarcastically. "Don't you have someone else to go bother like I don't know, Betty or Kevin."

"Nope just you." She says in a peppy voice. I roll my eyes. It's hard to be annoyed when you have the most beautiful girl you've ever seen in-front
of you.

"Can't you just go away." I say. Veronica gives off a fake hurt expression. I start to panic, not knowing she was faking and thinking I may have hurt her feelings because I'm mad at Archie.

She puts her hand over her chest. "Wow Y/N. I see how it is." I then realize she is playing and calm down. "It's gonna take more than that to get rid of me."

I sigh playfully and smile. "I know. You can never get rid of a cute puppy especially if they follow you everywhere."

"Whatcha trynna say Andrews?" She questions. "That you're a cute puppy that loves me." She playfully slaps me. "I'm not a puppy! If anything I'm a lion, fierce and beautiful hair."

She sits up and leans her head on my shoulder. "But you're not lying about the part where I love you though."