Who you/them are jealous of

Veronica-
Veronica is jealous of Toni. Toni has been out of the closet for awhile and has been with other girls before, not to mention she is confident as well. Veronica's first girl interest was you so she doesn't really know everything about being a with a girl. She feels like you would want someone who already knows what to do.

You are jealous of Reggie. Reggie has always tried to get with Veronica. No matter how many times you or her tell him that she isn't interested, he just doesn't give up. You are scared that one day Veronica will realize that she didn't like girls and wants a man in her life.

Betty-
Betty is jealous of Archie. She thinks that you want someone who is muscular and that can protect you. Archie is a flirtatious boy, no matter if he try's to be or not so ever time he flirts with you, she gets heated.

You are jealous of Jughead. Everyone knows about Bughead and how in love they were. Even though she reassured you multiple times that she isn't into him anymore, you can't help but think that she might still have feelings for him.

Cheryl-
Cheryl's biggest competition is Veronica. Veronica has a big name over town and is extremely popular. Veronica has the confidence, beauty and even owns the best restaurant in town and Cheryl thinks that can easily win you over. Just the slightest interaction will set Cheryl on fire.

You are jealous of Josie. Cheryl had a major crush on Josie in the past. While you were talking to each other, her and Josie had kissed but since you weren't dating, you really couldn't get mad. She had called you right after it had happened, crying because she didn't like Josie and didn't want to ruin anything you two had together. Cheryl shows no sign in liking her anymore but seeing them two talk still frustrates you.

Toni-
Toni is jealous of Betty. You had met Betty thanks to Jughead and became close friends rather quickly. Toni is afraid you'll fall for the perfect girl next door. Betty has accomplished so much like helping solve the murder of Jason Blossom and Toni thinks you'll leave her because Betty has helped the town.

You are jealous of Sweetpea. He is a big, tough guy which you think is what Toni wants. You don't care if they are friends but sometimes you get in a mood where that's all you can think about so you get jealous of them.

------------
7k reads!!! I'm having massive writers block rn 😣. I still have a few Imagines left that I made when I was on a break though.