Just This Once ~Toni~

*You have been trying to go on a date with Toni for months now and each time she rejected you. She finally agrees to go on a date*

Y/N P.O.V
"Hey Tiny." I say walking to Toni's locker. "You can't call me Tiny. Just because you're a little bit taller than me doesn't mean anything." She says, closing her locker.

"A little still counts though." She rolls her eyes. "So Topaz how about you, me, greendale?" She playfully scoffs "Are you asking me to skip school with you?"

I shrug "Maybe, maybe not." She grins "My uncle was right, you are a bad influence." I laugh "So you talk about me to your uncle. That's a start."

She rolls her eyes, a soft smile on her lips. "Well I mean you do flirt with me everyday. It's kinda hard not to talk about you." "Fair but listen, with me you'll never get tired." I wink.

"If that means what I think it means you're dead." I act shocked "Wow you think I would say something inappropriate to you!" She crosses her arms and tilts her head, a unamused expression on her face.

"First you talk about me to your uncle then you think about me in a inappropriate way?! Sounds like you want me Topaz." She grins, she try's to hold back her smile by placing her tongue in her cheek.

"Ok so first of all I wasn't thinking about you in a inappropriate way and second what was this about you, me and greendale?" A smug smile slowly starts to appear on my face.

"It's better if I show you like I said you'll never get tired with me." Reopening her locker she places her things back in. "Fine but just this once. Show me what I'll never get tired of."