NBR SPOTLIGHT ROUND 3

COMMENTING TIME FRAME:

Monday, October 29 – Sunday, November 11, 2018, 11:59 PM (CDT)

MODERATOR: VeilofPetals

COMMENT TOPIC: Name the internal and external conflict of the chapter and how well the author developed tension with them.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Make sure you answer the Comment Topic for every spotlighted chapter. Your responses to the Comment Topic and the Author's Questions must be at least 6 sentences each to receive credit.

✩✩✩ Press that star to support NBR ✩✩✩

• Please do not read the other comments before completing your own review. (We expect there to be some overlap among the reviewers.)

AUTHOR #1: JMills_

AUTHOR #1: JMills_

Book: Psychosis

Genre: Horror

Specified Chapter: Chapter 4

Chapter Link: https://www.wattpad.com/392504609-psychosis-chapter-4

Chapter Rating: PG-13

Gore Level: Blood and Gore includes mutilation of body parts.

Summary: This book is in first person and follows Dr

Summary: This book is in first person and follows Dr. Stacy Lowett as she takes on a case in dealing with a young woman with severe psychosis. The scene in Chapter 4 is where Dr. Lowett finds out about her patient, Teresa Carmichael, and the happenings inside the EPPI (Everlasting Peace Psychiatric Institute).

Author's Note: Hey, everyone. Please keep in mind this is a first draft (with very light editing). The story is quite slow paced compared to most Wattpad books, but it may interest users in terms of tension and development, especially twists. I'm looking to improve and expand on this story, too, so any suggestions for improvement are welcome  :)