NBR SPOTLIGHT ROUND 8

COMMENTING TIME FRAME:

Monday, 1/21/19 - Sunday, 2/3/19, 2019, 11:59 PM (CST)

MODERATOR: redtoadmedia

Press that star and support NBR!

COMMENT TOPIC: Dialogue can reveal a lot about our characters' traits and personalities. Mention one dialogue in this chapter that you feel sums up the Protagonist's character. How so?

ANNOUNCEMENT: Make sure you review all 4 chapters.

• Please do not read the other comments before completing your own review. (We expect there to be some overlap among the reviewers.)

AUTHOR #1: queen_of_sass

Book: Dangerously Yours

Genre: Historical Fiction

Specified Chapter: Le Prix De L'Argent

Chapter Link: https://www.wattpad.com/650677267-dangerously-yours-on-hold-le-prix-de-l%27argent-nbr

Chapter Rating: PG-13

Summary: All Colette-of the infamous and scandalous Brighton family—wants to do, is keep her head down as much as possible

Summary: All Colette-of the infamous and scandalous Brighton family—wants to do, is keep her head down as much as possible. No more drama, no more whispers. And it seems to be going well so far, save for her little secret escapades to the theatre. It is bound to stir up some gossip, unless she keeps it quiet ... which is not as easy as it sounds.

Nicholas Dereham, an English spy was never meant to inherit the title of the Earl of Wiltshire. But when the very elusive and very blond Aveline Argent, Nicholas's prey, kills his titled brother, it means war, and Nick is out to get blood--as much blood he can get his lordly hands on. Or so he thinks.

But what happens when Nick captures the wrong woman, especially when she has a flair for the dramatic and a penchant for action? Gossip follows her every step of the way, and it might be the worse thing to befall Nick yet, when secrecy is everything. He never imagined that having a lookalike of his enemy would be his worst nightmare.