Round 14 Announcement

Hello fellow NBR members,

You might be wondering where in the world is round 14. Has it suddenly disappeared into a Wattpad void, never to be seen again?

The answer is no. The truth is that, sadly, NBR Season 3 has ended at round 13. 

Gasps! What does this mean?

It means that every single member who has been in the queue (with 3 or fewer pencils) has been spotlighted!

Hooray! Nice! Wonderful! We did it! . . . But, why weren't we informed of this earlier?

When end-of-season announcements were made in the past, we'd noticed a significant drop in participation and rise in poor quality comments. This was never fair to fellow members who were furthest in the back of the queue. Our strategy ensures that everyone keeps on doing a great job, giving their full effort and time to ALL deserving members no matter their position in the queue. 

What does this mean for me? 

Well, if you have any questions or concerns, please send the team a personal message, and we'll be more than happy to answer them. 

As for the rest of you, we do hope that you're able to take a valuable experience from NBR. We hope that you were able to build bridges, network, and make new friends. Perhaps you have rediscovered something about yourself while adding a few more books to your library. 

We thank you for all your hard work, your dedication, and your effort in making sure no great author gets left behind. 

Best wishes in your writing endeavors,

Dawnstarling and the NBR team