Synopsis

Revenge is what keeps Kramer Foster going. He believes in the saying- an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. He took an oath to himself that he'd be back with a vengeance to those who owe him.

He spent years in the military and even joined a secret organization to prepare himself for his plans. Slowly, he was getting close in finding the answers he was looking for, but another news appeared on his way too. And that news was brought by a woman, who with a child, claiming to be his.

Being a former Marine and a bomb expert, he knows how to handle all kinds of explosive devices. But this kind of bomb wasn't in line with his skills and competency, and he certainly doesn't know how to deal with it.

How will he able to escape this turn of events when the woman was following him like a crazy maniac? And how can he push the woman and the child away when he liked the idea of calling them his own?

At this point in his life, he shouldn't be having things that can ruin his plans for it'll be his downfall. But can he stop himself from slowly falling for her?

Can he really keep them both when in his line of business, everyone that he cares about suffers?

Can he do whatever it takes to protect them until the end?

And will his cold heart learn to finally let go of the past tragedies that pushed him to create a beast inside him?

Or will he rather give them up so he could stick to his mission and have his revenge that he was craving for?

This is the Action-love story of Krae and his unexpected love- Carrera.