1- Arrived

The stuffiness of the airport starts to feel heavy on the shoulders of a beautiful girl with (h/c) hair that end at her mid back. She is wearing a white knee length dress, with her hair tied up with a white ribbon to match.

Her bags finally make their way to her as she grabs it and runs outside. Excitement radiating from her, as her eyes turned a brilliant orange.

She hops into one of the taxis that are stationary at the side and types in the address of the hotel she is going to be staying in.

As the vehicle comes to a stop and the door opens wonder fills her. "It's been too long since I've been here" she mutters as she pulls her bags behind her. As she enters one of the androids working there grabs her bags.

"Thanks." She says absentmindedly as she continues to look at the beautiful hotel in awe. A waterfall behind the reception desk catches her eyes as she walks towards it.

"Welcome to Jeon Hotel. May I help you find your room?" The receptionist android says in a chirpy voice.

"Yes. It's under (y/n) (l/n)." The girl says beaming. The android types on the computer on the left of her.

"I just need verification. Id and prints please." The girl pulls out her card and puts her hand on the scanner. A few moments later a lift beep sounds off indicating that the scans were successful.

"You are in room 664." The android says motioning to the elevator, after handing a key to the girl.

"Thank you." She says walking away, the android with her bags following closely. Turning away from the elevator she looks the aforementioned android in the eyes.

"Could you take these to my room? I need to go." She says not breaking eye contact. It nods in return and turns to the elevator. With that done the girl is free to leave and go about her first order of business.