9- Innocence

The (h/c) haired girl smiles slightly before pecking the android on the nose. She stays close to his face to see his cheeks burn a bright blue. She cups his cheek in her hand.

Connor places his hand over the girls. He watches her smile grow into the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"What are other ways affection is shown?" Connor breathes out. The girl places her forehead against his.

"Being in close proximity to each other." She whispers back. With her other hand she takes his hand in hers.

"I'm overheating." Connor says abruptly pulling away.

"Oh..." The girl sadly speaks. She gets up shakily walks to the closet and grabs a nightgown. Not even remembering that Connor is in the room she changes.

  Not even remembering that Connor is in the room she changes

As she finishes a cough catches her attention.

"Oh! Sorry Connor! I had a brain blank!" She says laughing slightly.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Connor says helping the girl to her bed, it's only 5 pm.

"Of course." She says grabbing another musical instrument, from next to her bed.

"Why do you wear dresses all the time?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's just how I grew up. Dresses were all I was given. And I like the airiness of them." The girl looks at Connor, "you can lie next to me." She laughs.

"Ok?"

The girl and Connor have small talk for a few hours, until she yawns. She drops her head onto his shoulder.

_____________
Fall asleep on his shoulder

Cuddle into him
_____________