50-The Church

The girl pulls Connor into a room, well more of the size of a closet, outside of the main chapel and kisses him passionately.

"Connor I missed you." She breathes out as he attacks her neck.

"I missed you. Enough to show you." He growls. The girl just kisses him as she pushes him against the wall.

"Not all the way. We are in public you know." She says pulling away. She hears Connor groan under his breath and smiles.

"Please doll?" He pleads. She thinks about it.

"Fine, but you can't make a sound." She says pinning him again to the wall, " unless I say so." She smirks. Connor nods.

A few hours later, the two exit the cleaner then when they enter. Connor looks at Markus before settling into a dark corner. The girl goes and talks to her new friends. First to north.

"Hey north!" The girl says optimistically.

"Hey (y/n)." The girl's best friend says.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" She says.

"No. I'm fine, just waiting for Markus to speak to us all." North says with a small smile.

"Well I'm going to talk to some other people. See you soon North." The girl says hugging her friend. The next person she spots is Kara.

"Kara. It's good to see you again." The girl says sitting next to her.

"(Y/n)! You made it out." Kara smiles.

"Yeah. My boyfriend saved me." The girl looks at Connor with a blush on her face.

"Your boyfriend is the deviant hunter?" Kara asks.

"Well since I'm not an android he didn't hunt me, and well the hunter became the hunted." The girl laughs.

"Yo-your not an android?" Kara says shocked.

"Yeah. I really know you guys are alive. I've lived with androids since I can remember, even the prototypes that look very little like humans, they would become deviant too." The girl says thinking about her past.

"Wow." Kara says.

"Now, you don't think like you are wanting to be a part of the revolution." The girl says skeptically.

"Your right. I just want to get to Canada where I can live with Alice." She motions to the sleeping android.

"But Canada isn't free Kara. If anything is hide underground until after the fighting is done and move to Grevania. Everyone and everything is free." The girl says with pride of her homeland.

"How do you know that?"

"I was born and raised there. I'm here for a short while before moving back with all I can fit into a jet."

"Well maybe we can join you." Kara smiles

"Of course" The girl smiles back. "I should get back to Connor, he's sulking."

"I'll talk to you later (y/n)" Kara waves.

The girl walks to Connor. He sees her and his face lights up.

"Hi doll," He says hugging her. "How was your chat?"

"It was good. But I just want to sit in your arms." She says swaying their hug.

"(Y/n). I have to ask you something, are you ok? The gel, the constant puking, even your boobs are bigger. What's going on?" He says concerned.

_________
Tell him truth

Tell him later
_________