28- Screams🦋

"STOP!" The girl yells stepping out.

"What's the little kitty going to do?" The deviant laughs.

"Auto.... your name is auto." She says suppriaingly confidant.

"H-how? How did you know!" Auto says pinning the girl to the wall with the knife up against her neck.

"You look like an Auto." She smiles at him. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes which are a deep blue.

"Wh-what?" They say releasing the pressure of the knife slightly.

"You look like someone I know." She says gently.

"Who? Your own f*cking android!" They bark.

"My best friend." She sadly smiles

"What?" Connor sneaks behind the deviant and grabs their arms, but they break loose and jump out of the window.

"OH GOSH DID I DO THAT!?!" She yells.

"No! Deviants are unpredictable." Connor says hugging her.

"Oh... ok..." she says resting her head on his chest. While she cries and he comforts her Connor calls paramedics to help the man bleeding on the bed.

When they come Connor leads the girl out of the room.

"Hey (y/n)... it's ok." He says wiping her tears away. Not caring about his code as She's more important.

"I knooooow! But the tears aren't stoping!" She cries. Connor smiles slightly and picks her up. He goes downstairs to find hank in the lobby.

"What's wrong with you kid?" Hank asks the girl.

"My eyes broke!" She tells him. Hank just laughs.

"No they didn't! Your just on your period!" Hank says. The girl stops crying instantly.

"Say that again to my face!" She says still in Connors arms.

"I said your on your period!" Hank says.

"I'll forgive you this one time! As I keep track of my cycle and I'm not due for my period for another week!" She says calmly. But she has a death grip on his shoulder.

"R-right...." hank says shaken up. He goes to the car sulking. The girl in places on the ground.

"Whats a period?" Connor asks.

"It's when a uterus gets angry because it wants a baby but doesn't get one. So it rips up the inner lining and makes people bleed... and have horrible pains which are like labor pains." She explains nonchalantly walking out of the lobby, Connor close behind.

__________
Fluff chap?

Dinner chap?
__________