14- Hank🦋

The girl quickly jumps to Hanks's aid.

"Get off him!" The girl says grabbing the androids arms and pulling them behind her body.

"What's your deal!" Hank says scrambling to stand up.

"Grab her arms!" She tells hank.

"Wat?" He sighs.

"I know how this model works. GRAB HER ARMS!" She commands. She eyes red. Hank grabs her arms.

"Now what?" Hank says as the android struggles.

"Don't judge, but this is the only way." She says kissing the android's neck. She eventually calms down. The girl picks her up.

"How the f*ck did you know that?" Hand says flabbergasted.

"Where I'm from there's more deviants there then humans, so I learned. And my best friend is the same model." She says a smile playing on her lips.

"Connor you need help?" Hank calls to his partner.

"No lieutenant." He calls back.

"Excuse me? Do you know this android?" The girl calls to the android attacking Connor.

"How?" She stumbles back. Connor uses this to pin her.

"I know how most deviants work." The girl says.

"HOW DARE YOU!" The android rushes at the girl after punching Connor in the face. She grabs her girlfriend and runs out the back.

Connor runs his hand over the punch.

"Are you ok Connor?" The girl says tending to his injuries.

"Yeah.... don't let them get away." He growls.

"It's ok!" The girl says cupping his cheek. Hank aggressively gestures to the two female androids.

"Connor." Hank warns as he pulls his gun out.

"When that man killed that other traci, I knew I was next, so I put my hand around his neck until he stopped moving. I didn't mean to kill him, but I had to get back to the one I love. Which I think you understand." The girl gently pushes the gun down and grabs one of connors hand.

"But when I'm with her, she reminds me that I am alive, and I can forget those nasty humans who smell like sweat and their nasty words." She smiles slightly before starting to climb over the fence.

Connor raises his gun to shoot them but (y/n) jumps in front of them.

"What are you doing?" Connor asks.

"Leave them! They are in love! Something I envy..." she confesses.

"What?" Connor says confused. Hank has already left for the truck. The girl glances around before kissing Connor roughly.