40- Water

The cold water embraced the girl quickly, the girl opens her mouth to scream but no sound escapes her. The water enters her mouth and into her lungs as she gasps at the temperature change.

"(Y/n)!" Connor yells dropping the gun. Hank is just staring shocked.

"D-do something!" Hank yells.

The girl flails in the water, her lungs filling more with water. Suddenly Connor leaps into the water and grabs the girl who has sunk towards the bottom of the pool. He pulls her out and sees her breathing become shallow.

"Someone call 911." Connor cries. Elijah barks to Chloe to call the number and hank stumbles to call the number.

Connor starts giving her CPR, as her breathing stopped. And within 10 minutes the ambulance comes and takes her to the hospital.

As the girl's consciousness returns she sees a bright light, so bright it almost blinds her. She hears a muttered chorus of voices above her, and her throat burns.

"Miss (l/n)?" A voice louder then rest says. She looks towards the voice and sees a nurse.

"do you feel ok? Blink one time for yes and two for no." The girl blinks twice, her throat burning painfully.

"Miss (l/n), do you know how long you've been out?" Two more blinks.

"You've been asleep for two weeks." They say. The girls heart starts beating faster.

"Hey! Hey, calm down. You are ok." They say. "Now I'm going to get the doctor, as he'd like to talk to you." The girl blinks once obviously as to not confuse it with a normal blink.

The nurse walks out in a hurry, confusing Connor. None of the nurses have ever done that. He goes to enter the room when the nurse returns with the doctor. Worry fills his eyes.

"Lieutenant? What do you think is happening?" Connor asks hank.

"Either her condition has dropped, she died, or she's awake." Hank says, "let's hope it's the latter."

"Yeah... let's hope that..."

"Miss (l/n). It's good to see you awake." The doctor says. "Now I'm going to remove this tube, which may be painful but you can grab onto Hal's hand." He says gesturing to the nurse. The girl nods before the doctor grabs the tube sticking out the girl's throat and slowly pulling it out, pouring water around it as a lubricant.

The pain was not as horrible as the doctor said it would be but it wasn't pleasant. After the doctor poured a bit of water down her throat to make it not so sore and dry.

"Now Miss, I have some news for you." The doctor starts.

"W-what?" The girl horsely says.

"You are completely healthy... but your pregnant." He says. Hal claps a little bit before seeing the pain in the girls eyes.

"You didn't tell Connor did you?" She asks in a dead serious tone.

"No. Would he be the father?" The doctor asks.

"It depends on how far along I am." She says flatly.

"Your about four to five weeks along... does that help?"

"Not really... before I got with my boyfriend, Connor, I... I was raped. I just hope it isn't his." The girl explains.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. If you don't want it, we can-"

"Don't even mention that. I'm keeping it..." she says crying.

"Umm doc? The two that have been visiting a lot lately are asking about what happened." Hal says after walking outside to grab a clipboard.

"They can come in if miss (l/n) wants." The doctor says.

"Let them in. But don't mention the fact that I'm pregnant..." she says.

"Of course. We will respect your privacy." Hal and the doctor say. She thanks them as they leave and let hank and Connor come in.

"(Y/n)!" Connor gasps when he notices she is awake. He goes next to her and peppers her face with kisses.

"Nice to see you too Connor." She smiles.

"Good to see you awake kiddo." Hank says riffling the girls hair. "You got heartless over here worried sick."

"Of course I did." The girl says kissing Connors nose.

"Do are you two together or what?" Hank asks.

"Yeah were dating." The girl answer.

"I thought Connor wasn't deviant." Hank questions.

"I am not a deviant." He defends.

The girl leans over to hank and whispers to him, "he's in denial." Hank laughs and nods.

"Are you ok doll?" Connor asks when the girl's attention is back on him.

__________
Tell him your fine

Tell him not to worry
__________

(Reader won't tell Connor she's preggo for a while longer, for drama)