3- Gaining Trust🦋

(Play song later please)

"I'll go with them. It'll be a better learning experience." The girl says after a moment of contemplation.

"Alright. Here's this to get into the crime scenes." Fowler says handing (y/n) a badge. The girls eyes turn orange.

"Thank you!" She says rushing out of the office only to run right into Connor.

"Are you ok miss (y/n)?" He asks scanning her. But the girls eyes blare Pink.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry." She says her hands still on the androids chest. Her cheeks warm up, her blood rushing there in embarrassment.

"It's alright. Is there a way to contact you?" He asks his LED flashing yellow.

"Yeah. Here's my number." The girl says pushing a stray hair back. "Call me when you get a case, or whenever."

"Thank you miss (y/n)." He says. But notices that the two of you are still in close proximity to each other. He feels his face warm up, turning a bluish color.

"No problem." The girl yawns and takes a step back. Connor's small smile that has crept onto his face falls. "I just had a fifteen hour flight here. I'm going back to my hotel." She says sleepily.

"Would you like me to escort you?" He asks. Just then she leans against him and nods. Connor picks her up, feeling himself chuckle slightly.

"I'm at the Jeon hotel, room 664." She whispers to him as she grabs onto his jacket. Connor orders a taxi which is at the station only moments later.

Connor tries to pry the girl off of him to get into the taxi but she's fast asleep and is holding onto to dear life, like a koala. Oh well he thinks just sliding in with her still clinging.

Connor starts to make a report when (y/n) softly humming draws his attention back to the girl in his arms. He scans her face.

(Y/n) (l/n) -trusted-
Age 23
Lives in Grevania.

Connors head tilts slightly to the side confused. There's no more information on her.

"C-Connor?" The girl's voice suddenly breaks from humming.

"Yes miss (y/n)?" He says slightly louder then she spoke.

"Make sure nobody steals my small suitcase." She says extremely paranoid, her eyes snap open and they are a yellow with a slight red spot.

"I promise." He says with a small smile. The girl smiles back and climbs off his lap.

"Sorry for falling asleep on you." She says sheepishly.

"There's nothing to apologize for. May I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes" She says her eyes shifting back to their natural silver.

"Why do your eyes change colors?" He asks making the girl look at him.

"They change based off of my emotions." She says softly, Connors eyes sweep her face for any indication that she is lying.

"What does the light green mean?" He says with a curious tone.

"I don't know the exact meanings, but light green means I'm in a situation where I'm relaxed. Are my eyes that color now?" She asks embarrassed.

"They just were. They have changed to pink."

"Pink is embarrassment or love. Depends on how dark." She quietly speaks. The text stops and the two climb out. Connor leads the way to (y/n)'s room.

The girls pushes the door open to see a fairly large room, that's white with silver accent. A queen sized bed in the center of the wall to the left, a tv right across from that. A door on either side of the tv, the one closer to the door is a closet. The farther a bathroom. At the end of the room there's a small table and across from the closet a piano.

"Do you need help (y/n)?" Connor says as the girl wanders in.

"Could you grab a nightgown please?" She says walking to the bathroom.

"Of course." He says opening the closet. The android that earlier took the girls bag hung up her clothes. Connor grabs a light pink silk dress that would hit the floor on the girl.

"(Y/n). I grabbed this. Will it work?" Connor says softly after knocking on the door.

"Yes." She calls.

"But you haven't looked at it." He says confused.

The door opens slightly and a hand grabs it. "Just the one I knew you'd grab." The girl laughs. "It seems to be a favorite choice of androids." The girl puts it on and lets her hair down.

"Thank you Connor." She says her eyes a pinkish silver.

"You're welcome." He says watching the girl gracefully walk to the piano. Her fingers start to tenderly move tickling each key in turn.

"Can you play?" She asks softly playing in the background. Connor shakes his head.

"No." He says sitting next to her on the bench. She smiles at him before starting to play again. Connor relaxes his posture listening to the beautiful music.

(Play music here)

There was a time when men were kind

The girl starts singing softly. Connor feels a tightness in his chest and a warm feeling on his face.

When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

Connor looks down at the girl to see tears trickling down her face. He feels the need to wipe them away but his programming snaps him back to a proper posture.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted

Connor looks at her sympathetically. She looks at him sadly, her eyes a blue and pink.

There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame

Connor moves his hand closer to (y/n)'s lap.

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came
And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together

Connor's hand snaps back to his side. She already has someone? He thinks, his face burning blue.

But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

The girl looks up at the android. Her face extremely warm. She puts her hands on top of his.

____________
Kiss his cheek

Hug him
___________