25- Cloud

The night faded into day and Connor wakes up. He unwraps himself from her and goes to fix his suit, which has takes him 45 minutes. He looks and sees the girl still asleep. He smiles to himself as he leaves the room to get her breakfast.

Twenty minutes later the girl wakes up extremely cold. She looks around for Connor who she was certain stayed the night. He's nowhere to be seen. The girl freaks out. He promised we wouldn't leave her.

Her eyes fix themselves on the corner, her breathing becomes unstable as well. Tears fall quickly from her eyes. She is consumed by anxiety.

The door opens and Connor walk in with a bag of food. Seeing the girl awake makes his heart flutter.

"(Y/n)? You awake?" He asked already knowing the answer. The girls head snaps towards him, and she flings her self at him. Connor places the food down and rushes to catch her.

"Connor!" She says burying her nose into the crook of his neck, smelling in his cologne.

"Are you ok?" Connor asks a slight chuckle in his voice.

"NO! You promised you wouldn't leave me!" She mutters. Connor laughing.

"I got you breakfast." Connor says placing her down. The girl perks up and grabs the food and digs in at an unholy rate. Connor just laughs at her.

"SHUT UP. AND LEAVE ME BE!" She cries and shovels the food into her mouth. Connor grabs the girl clothes and places them onto a chair as he looks around the room.

The girl finishes up and gets ready for the day, putting on the dress Connor picked out.

The girl just smiles at Connor and cuddles into him, glad he listened to her.