29- Date?

"Connor! I need food!" The girl says after poking the mentioned android thirty times.

"And poking me helps you how?" He asks looking at her. A mischievous smile grows on her face and her eyes quickly fade to orange.

The girl starts to rapidly poke him all over his side.

"(Y/n) please stop." He says blankly. She pokes him again. Connor in a swift movement grabs the girl's hands and pin them above her head, so she's laying on her bed face up.

"C-Connor?" She stutters. Scared as the last time she was like this it didn't end up well. As her eyes turn yellow Connor takes his free hand and uses it to tickle her.

"CONNOR!" She yells trying to kick him. "Stooooooppppppp!" She whines as the sensation quickly turned painful. Connor stops tickling her but keeps her pinned down.

The girls eyes suddenly go wide. "Connor get off." She says seriously. Connor just smirks at her. "I'm not kidding Connor I feel sick!" She says rushing to the bathroom as he lets her go.

"Are you ok (y/n)?" Connor asks in an apologetic tone.

"Yeah.... just I guess something didn't settle right..." she says between letter her stomachs content empty.

It's been two days since the case with Auto. This afternoon the two have just been watching tV. The girl has been feeling a bit more sick then someone should.

"Are you sure. I can scan you to make sure!" Connor says trying to help.

"No. It's fine. I'll just clean up then maybe go get food... I'm really hungry." She says wiping her mouth, with her response Connor exits the bathroom.

"Ok... I guess I'll take you to dinner." Connor says suddenly quite shy.

"Are you asking me on a date Connor?" She asks. Poking her head out.

"Yes?" He says uncertain.

"Well I accept your offer." She smiles. Connors face explodes blue as she goes back to cleaning herself up. His inner fan working hard to cool down his body temperature. And after the girl removing her stomachs contents a few more times, along with dry heaves. She exits the bathroom.

"When are we leaving Connor?" She asked looking through her closet.

"I made dinner reservations at 6." Connor relays.

"It's 4 now. I should get ready." She says grabbing a dress and going back into the bathroom to get ready.

" She says grabbing a dress and going back into the bathroom to get ready

The girl exits the bathroom ready thirty minutes before 6. She looks at Connor and gasps.

"You didn't get ready?!?"she exclaims. Connor looks puzzled. She sighs and looks through her clothes and grabs a suit she brings with her just in case.

"Put this on!" She says throwing it at him. He goes in the bathroom and changes. About ten minutes later he walks out. The girls face deeply blushes.

"Her-here" She says holding some makeup to cover the LED. She steps back and smiles.

"What was that for?" Connor asks.

"Some people might think it's odd to see an android and a human on a date." She explains.

"Right. You look stunning by the way." He says offering his arm, which she grabs.

"you look handsome Connor." She says as they exit. The two get to the fancy restaurant ten minutes later.

)I'm too lazy to write them eating... but if you want it I'll write it(

Dinner finishes up and the two head to a nearby park to just be with each other for a little bit longer.

"Connor?" The girl starts breaking the silence which has engulfed them. The mentioned male hums. "I like you a lot." She blurts out.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I like like you. Like have romantic feelings." She says her eyes bright pink and her face a deep silver.

"I don't know what those feel like." Connor admits. The girl smiles sadly.

"Oh..."

"But I'm willing to learn." He says turning to her. He looks down at her and smiles. The girl wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a kiss.

"Connor, with you I'm willing to do anything." She says after they pull apart. Connor just smiles and kisses her again.