15- Avoidance

The girl pulls away from the kiss before running to hanks truck, and climbing into the back seat.

"What's got you in a rush kid?" Hank asks.

"I made a mistake..." She says staring out the window, her face burning a deep silver.

"CONNOR HURRY UP!" Hank yells spitting the android. As he gets closer the girl notices his face is a deep blue.

"What's got your face looking all blue?" Hank asks laughing.

"I actually don't know why my face is blue." Connor admits quietly, but he catches the eye of the girl which are a bright pink.

"Why are your eyes pink (y/n)." Hank asks. The girl just looks back outside not talking. Silence takes over the vehicle, and an awkward one at that.

The truck stops at the hotel the girl is staying at and she quickly hops out, thanks hank, and runs into her room.

Connor watches the girl run in without even saying goodbye to him. He tells hank that he's going to stay the night with (y/n) again. And so Connor walks in after the girl.

As he walks in, he notices her wrapped in a blanket on the chair outlooking the window on the phone.

"Hi buddy!" She says as her son grabs the phone.

"Hi mommy!" The young boy sequels into the phone.

"How are you?" She says tears filling her eyes. Connor silently sits on the girl's bed, listening to only her side of the phone call.

"I'm good mommy! Yel took me to see grandpa yesterday." He says kinda sad.

"Was it still clean there? You know how he would feel if it was dirty."

"No! There was leaf everywhere! And so I clean them up!"

"I think he's very happy you did that buddy!"

"Mommy? When am I coming to see you in d-det-deroy?"

"It's Detroit. But soon! After I go to some meetings, after I will spend every second with you!" She smiles slightly.

"Go to them tomorrow because I miss you!" The boy chirps.

"I would, but that's not possible. They are busy like I usually am."

"Oh... ok mommy! I love you! I have to eat breakfast!"

"I love you so much Alexander." She says wiping her tears away.

"I love you too mommy!" The boy smacks his lips before hanging up. The girl looks out the window with a small smile that has snuck on her lips.

"Are- are you ok (y/n)?" Connor asks walking over to her.

"I miss him..." the girl whispers.

"Who?" Connor asks.

"I-it doesn't matter. He's coming here soon enough... just my meetings!" She groans.

"Can I help?" Connor asks sitting across from her and grabbing her hands.

"Stop playing with my emotions. That would help." The girl coldly says before walking to her bed and curling into a ball.

"What does that mean?" The girl does nothing. Connor thinks for a minute. "Could you play for me?" He asks sincerely. The girls head pokes out from under her blanket before nodding.

(Play song)

Connor sits next to her and puts his arm around her waist.

"Are you going to sing?" Connor asks.

"No.. not this song." She says leaning into him.

"Connor... thanks." She says as she finishes the song.

"Your welcome?"

"I'm glad I met you." She smiles.

"I'm very glad I met you too."

"Were you jealous of those androids at the eden club?" The girl asks with amusement lacing her voice.

"What!?! N-no!" He stutters.

"You were!" She says triumphantly.

_________
Pull him onto bed

Kiss him
___________