35- Why Mitch🦋

"Only if you are only mine." She whispers, their lips brushing against each other.

"Of course." He says dipping her into a passionate kiss. The two Stay lip locked until a knock interrupts them.

"(Y/n)! Mitch is here!" Mitch yells through the door. The girl laughs an opens the door for him. Connor growling under his breath, jealous of Mitch.

"Hello Mitch!" The girl says embracing the android. Connor glares as his LED turns red.

"I, Mitch wants to say thank you." He says letting her go from his suffocating hug.

"What?" She asks.

"Mitch is staying with Mr. hank until (y/n) is not busy with Connor. As I, Mitch sees (y/n) as my, Mitch's mom." He says quietly.

"Mitch! From today on I'm your mom!" She smiles brightly.

"Can I, Mitch call you mom?" He asks shyly. The girl nods excitedly.

"Of course! Now I have two children!" She says.

"Two?"

"I have a son. His name is Alexander. He's about yay high." She puts her hand to about mid calf.

"Really? Is he human?" Mitch asks. Connor starts to get quite impatient with Mitch ruining his kiss, so he walks up behind the girl, resting his head on top of hers and his hand around her waist.

"Yes! And I truly do love Alexander with all my heart." She says dreamily. Connor, hearing that she loves another male, as he didn't hear her say that Alexander was the girl's son, got angry and sulked off. The girl looks confused for a moment before looking back to Mitch.

"I, Mitch is leaving. Bye mom." He says walking away.

"Bye." She waves shutting the door. She turns back to Connor who's sulking on one of the chairs.

"Connor?" She asks seeing him mutter under his breath.

"You lied (y/n)... you lied to me." He says, anger boiling in his eyes.

"What? I never lied to you." She defends.

"WHOS ALEX? YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM, BUT YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WERE MY ONE AND ONLY." He tells dryly. Tears in the twos eyes threatening to spill.

________
Answer Angrily

Answer Calmly
________