6- Fix Me

)I asked a friend and she voted ignore. So that's what gonna happen(

The girl looks him in the eyes before looking away.

"You ok (y/n)?" Connor asks making the girl look at him. Who is blushing now with anger in her eyes.

"I'm still bleeding you idiot." The girl snaps.

"O-oh... right." Connor says embarrassed, his face burning blue. He looks through the first aid kit he found.

He grabs a needle and starts to see the wound up. "I'm going to see this up now." He says warning the girl about the incoming pain. His LED yellow, flashing red. The girl huffs and looks away.

He sews up the hole quickly and grabs a rag and cleans the blood up. He places a gauze pad on top of the wound and wraps her leg with a price of material he found.

"I'm sorry (y/n)..." Connor says genuinely sad. The girl refuses to say anything. Connor searches up a way to get her talk.

"Please? Forgive me?" He says trying to talk one last time before he grabs her face gently making her face him.

Connor leans in and kisses her cheek and hugs her. The girl is shocked by this display of affection by a non deviant android.

The girl reluctantly hugs back, still kinda mad at him, her eyes slowly turning back to silver.

She lets go and makes eye contact with him. "I forgive you, Connor." She says quickly.

"Thank you (y/n). Your eyes are very pretty silver." He says smirking. Her cheeks start turning silver her eyes gaining a slight pink color.

"Uh thanks?" She says chuckling. Connor gently picks her up and carries her to her car and drives to the police station. Which frightens the girl as it's a very expensive car.

"Connor, do you want to question this bastard?" Hank says as the two of you come into the police station.

"I'll do it. Just keep (y/n) off her feet." He says putting her onto a chair and putting her legs onto another chair.

"Alright Connor." Hank says patting him on the back. He pulls a chair up next to the girl. Who has put a hand atop the spot Connor kissed her.

"Kid you ok?" Hank says placing a hand gently on her shoulder.

"Yeah. I just can't believe that happened." She says dropping her hand to her lap.

"Is there anything I can get you?" Hank asks as kindly as possible.

"A hot chocolate with a mint stick would be nice." She says politely. Hank nods and walks to the break room.

"What the f*ck is a mint stick???" He says exasperated.

The girl watches the interrogation watching Jack taunt Connor, and Connor gently talking back.

"What were you planning on doing with (y/n)?" Connor asks after dancing around the question.

"Wouldn't you like to know you ken doll!" Jack spits.

"I actually would." Connor calmly replies.

"I was going to tie her to my bed and give her the best night of her life. F*cking her until she passes out. Make her scream my name until her throat is sore. Please her until she drops." Jack says sadistically, he licks his lips hungrily.

"So you were going to rape her?" Connor says anger leaking into his voice.

"No. She would have liked it. It's not rape if she likes it." Jack says getting into Connors face. His LED flashes red.

____________
Intervene

Wait for Hank
____________