11- Tears

The girl grabs the vase that is on the table next to the chair that she was sitting next to. She chucks it at the tv, which falls and a great smash sounds through out the room. Broken prices of glass and tv fly everywhere. And some even hit the girls face.

"Are you alright in there?" A voice says from outside the door.

"Yeah!" She yells back. She hears the shuffling of feet quickly move away.

Not even realizing that she's bleeding from her new wounds, she dramatically tosses herself onto the bed.

In her fit she turns on Les mis extremely loudly and just CRIES.

_____________

As the last song turns on Connor walks through the door. He sees a bunch of broken glass and TV parts. He then spots the girl curled in a ball crying.

"(Y/n)?" He says placing the bag of chicken nuggets down.

"Connor!" She says flinging herself at the android who catches her as she almost hits the floor.

"You could have gotten hurt! Why did you go that?" He says as the girl clings onto her.

"I'm SAD!" She sobs onto his shoulder.

"What happened?" He gestures to the floor.

"I got angry and threw the vase..." She says through hiccups.

"And you were angry why?" He asks sitting on the chair she was sitting on earlier.

"I couldn't get an appointment with the person I need to meet with for two weeks." She grumpily grumbles.

"And the music?"

"ITS MY ANGRY MUSIC!" She says as the show restarts.

"What is it?" Connor asks, adjusting her so she's not straddling him anymore.

"Les Miserables. A musical based off of the novel by Victor Hugo. It's about the June Rebellion in France in the early 1800s!" She explains her eyes slightly fading from the deep blue they were.

"Can we listen to it?" Connor asks a smile playing on his lips.

"Yes!!!!" She says kissing both his cheeks and grabbing a blanket before snuggling on his lap.

"Alright..."