53-Tricked🦋

The girl follows Connor closely, her arm linked with his. He buys her a small meal and the two go to to CyberLife.

"Connor?" She says as he grabs her agressivly and pulling her.

Connor is in the elevator and going the complete opposite direction. Connor quickly smacks down one guard and shoots the other then the first. Blood splatters on his clothes. He quickly clicks the button that takes him to the correct floor.

Connor looks over the sea of androids with a small smile. They will all be free soon.

Connor walks through the middle isle and grabs the hand of one of the androids, he starts the process but a sound interrupts him.

"Stop what you are doing Connor." A look alike says. He pushes a distressed (y/n) out with a gun point to her head.

"Let her go!" Connor yells. The girl looks between the two. There is no difference between them... they look exactly the same.

"Stop what you are doin Connor and I'll let her go." The second Connor says.

"Fine... now give me (y/n)." The first Connor says. But the second Connor pounces on the first. The girl grabs the gun and points it between the two.

"Stop it!" She cries. The two Connors stop fighting and look at the girl.

"I'm going to ask some questions." She says shaking.

"Where am I from?" She asks.

"Grevania!" The one on the left says as the one on the right opens his mouth to speak.

"Yeah. How many children do I have?"

"Two! And one on the way." The one on the left one says quickly.

"It's one biological son, an adopted son. And one on the way." The one on the right says quietly.

"Your right Connor. Now one last question." The girl thinks. Only one question will she know who's the real Connor.

"When was our last kiss?" She asks smirking.

"Right after you told me that your pregnant." The Connor on the right says.

"No! It's before I left to come here." The one on the left says.

_______
Shoot Connor on the Right

Shoot Connor on the Left
_______