I didn't mean to flood the living room

(This is another one where Lauren is still in Fifth Harmony)

Okay so, I am Lauren Jauregui's girlfriend, yes, the one in Fifth Harmony. Right now she is on tour with the girls. now I know what you're thinking, "let me guess you miss her very much," well let me tell you this... I do, but not to where the point I become all mopey because she's not here, NO. The only thing is is that... I'M HELLA BORED! What am I supposed to do?

"What do you think I should do Leo?" I ask the dog that is laying in front of me on the bed. (we're going to have leo in this) He picks his head up and looks at me, then he barks.

"Yeah I don't know either." I say. Maybe I should just go to Walmart and find something to get me out of this state of boredom. I get up and go downstairs and grab my car keys and head to my car to go to Walmart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so I'm here at Walmart walking through every aisle. Come on I know there has to be something here that I can do. I walk into another isle to find something. Whoa what is that? Is that a BUBBLE MACHINE?! I know I'm still really childish and I enjoy playing with bubbles. I decide to buy it. This thing is huge. Now how do I get this to the checkout lane? Maybe I could use all my strength (if I even have any strength) to put this in the cart. I grab the box and try to pick up the box and put it in the cart.

After all the struggling, I finally get the bubble machine into the cart. I get to the checkout lane and pay for it, before grabbing some candy and chips, hey I have my needs and wants.

Once I get back home I start setting up the machine. "Alright Leo ready to have the best time of your life" I tell Leo. He starts barking and jumping around. I turn it on and it starts making a noise, after a second, bubbles start coming out. Wow it's a lot of bubbles. Leo tries to catch them with his mouth. I just start messing around.

I don't know why but, I bring out a ball and start throwing it up in the air. I kick the ball and I accidentally hit the machine, now let me tell you, that was a hard ball not a soft one, and I kicked the ball hard. The machine starts making this weird noise and all of a sudden, I don't know what it's called but kind of like bubble foam like in a bubble bath starts coming out of it.

I start panicking, I don't know what to do! It starts filling up the whole entire living room quick and I can't see a thing. I start hearing my phone ring. I look at it and it's Lauren, Uh Oh. I answer it, I mean I have to answer. "Hey babe," I say in an innocent voice. " Hey, what are you doing?" she asks me.

"Uh, nothing," I tell her. Shit where's Leo. "Leo where are you?!"

"Why are you calling out to leo?" Lauren asks me in a concerning voice.

"Um, were... playing hide and seek, I taught him how to hide." I lie. That's the best I can do.

"Really?" I think she's buying it.

"Yeah?" I said sounding questioning. I start hearing Leo barking, he's still in the living room. I start walking around. Damn I can't see anything.

I accidently bump into something. "OW, SHIT!" I accidently drop my phone. I start searching for it all over the floor. Once I found it I could hear Lauren yelling on the phone.

"BABE WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARN'T YOU TALKING.?!"

"I'm fine Laur, I just accidently bumped into something." I tell her once she stopped yelling. "Are you sure everything is okay over there?" she asks. "Y-yeah everything's f-fine," I stutter.

I somehow made my way out of the living room and into the kitchen. I turn around and "Oh shit." the whole living room is just covered in bubble foam. You can't even see anything through it.