Expectations Reaction video

Lauren's POV

Right now I'm making a video about reacting to my fans reacting to my new music video for Expectations. I can not wait to see some of there reactions.

I sit down in front of a table with the camera in front of it. The camera is already recording so I start talking. "Hi everyone I'm Lauren Jauregui and you're on my channel, so you should know that," I say. "Today I'm gong to be watching, I'm reacting to reaction videos,"  I say to the camera. I start the video which started showing the beginning of my music video.

~~~~~~~

Half way through and I'm already laughing at some of these. When it got to the part where I dance to the guitar solo, the most beautiful girl came up on the screen, she was wearing a red and black flannel and wearing a black snap back backwards. When I started dancing her eyes got wide, which I laugh at a little. She pauses the video and looks at the camera with wide eyes still. "My eyes have just been blessed, holy shit," she says. I laugh, she's so cute. The video changes to a different person, I wish I could keep watching her.

When it got to the credits of the video it went to the beautiful girl again. "I just got to say... wow, I have no words, I'm speechless," she says staring at the screen of her laptop. "But I do have to say. Lauren you SLAYED," she says. "Lauren if you're watching this, even though you probably won't, I love you so much," she says. "Aww I love you too nugget," I say even though I know she won't here me, but I do know she will watch this video. "HAHAH This is so cute. I'm like, wait I'm smiling so hard I have like a back headache," I say while giggling at the end. "Alright well, thank you for coming to my TED talk, thank you for being here with me and watching me react, I know you guys like reacting but I had to react back, so yeah, like, subscribe, is that what you say at the end of a video?" I ask the person that was behind the camera while giggling. "Click the link," I say while pointing down. I put up the peace sign. "Love you," I say.

"Who was the girl at the end of the video," I ask the person behind the camera after they turn it off. "Um, her name is Y/n, her twitter is Y/t/n," he says. "Okay thank you," I say then get out my phone and search up her twitter.

Once I found it I follow her. I look through her twitter and she is really funny.

I look for her YouTube channel by searching up her name on YouTube. Once I found it I watch some of her videos especially the reaction video. After I was done watching some of them I decide to DM her.

Y/n's POV
I was in my apartment sitting on the couch watching Riverdale on Netflix. It's a really good series. My favorite person is Veronica.

While I was watching it I here my phone going crazy. I grab it and see that my twitter is going crazy. I look at it and I see a lot of people commenting me about something. When I looked at one of them my heart just stopped. Lauren Jauregui just followed me. What the hell. She actually just followed me.  I see that someone DM'd me. I check to see who it was. No way. LAUREN. She DM'd me?

Hey I saw your reaction video and you seem interesting so I want to get to know you.

Lauren wants to get to know me? I reply back to Lauren

You want to get to know me?

Yeah. Here's my number. (786) 521- 3647

OMG. She just gave me her number! I put in her number in my contacts and send her a text.

Y/n: Hi

Lauren: Hey

Lauren: Bu your number I'm
guessing you live in Miami

Y/n: Yeah I do

Lauren: Maybe we could meet up at Starbucks and I get to know you more?