Daycare Part 2

(I decided I wanted to do a part 2 to this)

(I am SO SORRY for being gone for this long, I had moved cities for college and I was focused on that, then I met the most beautiful girl who became my girlfriend, and she was all I was focused on, not having time to work on my imagines, again I'm soooooo sorry. I had this imagine ready for publishing for the longest time, I was just waiting to finish my other imagines so I could publish more than one, but since I've been gone for so long, I decided to publish this one so I could at least give you something. So here you go!!!)

Lauren's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I blindly grab it and turn it off. I open my eyes and look down and see Y/n. I smile big and and run my hand through her hair. She starts to stir and she opens her eyes. "Hey nugget," I say. She turns to me, "Hi," she says yawning and rubs her eye with her fist. "Time for us to get up," I say to Y/n. "Otay," she says. I get up out of bed and pick up Y/n and set her on my hip. I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I sit Y/n down on top of the kitchen counter. "So, what are you in the mood for to eat?" I ask Y/n. "PB&J!" Y/n yells excitedly. "PB&J it is," I say booping her little nose. I get the stuff out for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I look at Y/n and see her just sitting while swinging her legs. I still can't believe I have my daughter in my life now. I'm going to have to go visit my parents.

After making the sandwich for me and Y/n I hand Y/n hers in a plate cut up into little triangles. I look at Y/n while biting into my sandwich and she looks at me also while biting into a piece of her sandwich. I cross my eyes, which causes her to giggle, I giggle also. "Oh I forgot to give you some juice," I say. I grab Y/n's sippy cup from the living room and wash it.

After washing it I grab the apple juice from the fridge. Thank god I decided to buy juice. I fill up the sippy cup with juice and hand it to Y/n. She starts drinking from it and puts it down to continue eating the rest of her sandwich.  I had already finished mine.

After she was done I take the plate and put it in the sink. "Time for me to give you a bath," I say. "Awww," Y/n says. "You have to be clean. You don't want to be dirty do you?" I ask Y/n. "No, me want to be clean," she says. "Good, cause I don't want a stinky child," I say tickling Y/n's tummy which starts making her giggle. "Stop," she says pushing my hand away still giggling. "Okay," I say also giggling. I pick her up putting her on my hip and walking out of the kitchen. I walk up the stairs and walk to my bedroom.

I walk into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I put Y/n down on the floor. "Stay here while I go get a towel," I tell her. She nods her head. I walk out of the bathroom and out of the room to go to the closet that is down the hallway to get a towel for Y/n.

I walk back to my room after grabbing the towel. I walk into the bathroom and see Y/n right where I left her. "Okay, you ready to take a bath?" I ask Y/n. "Yes mommy," she says. I smile big, I love hearing my daughter call me mommy. I put down the towel and start getting Y/n's bath ready.

After it was ready I take off the shirt that I gave Y/n to wear and her socks and underwear. I pick up Y/n and sit her down in the bathtub. I sit down on a stool that I brought in and grab a cup that I had in the bathroom and put some water in it. I pour it onto Y/n's head. "Your going to smell like strawberries and vanilla," I say. "Yay, stwawbewwies," Y/n says clapping her hands. I giggle. "Yeah, your going to smell so good," I say grabbing my shampoo that smells like strawberries. I put some on my hands and start washing her hair. I decided to be funny and do something to Y/n's hair, I make a weird look. I started laughing at the way how Y/n looks. "What funny," Y/n asks. "You look funny," I say still laughing. Y/n raises her arm and starts feeling the top of her head. "Heyyy," she says whining a little giving me a small glare. I laughed more 'cause I couldn't take her seriously with her hair still looking funny. She tries to to fix her hair but she messes it up even more. "Okay Okay, I'll fix it for you," I say giggling. I continue washing her hair since I wasn't done. After I was done washing her hair I leave the shampoo in her hair and start washing her body with my vanilla body wash.