Pranks on Lauren

(You're Lauren's little sister)

Y/n's POV

"What's up little Jauregui," Dinah says coming into the living room. "Hey, I'm not little," I say. "You're the youngest and smallest Jauregui and your 13 years old, so that makes you little," Dinah says and I pout.

"I need to ask you something," Dinah says. "What?" I ask. "You want to pull pranks on your older sister Lauren?" She asks while smirking. I nod my head vigorously. "Alright so, here's what your going to do," Dinah says then starts telling me some pranks to do. Oh I'm so ready to do these to Lauren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to do the first prank. "LAUREN!" I yell. "YEAH!?" She yells back from downstairs. "CAN YOU COME UP HERE REALLY QUICK!" I yell. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I make sure I have everything set up with the chair in the middle of my room. Good I have everything. "What do you need?" Lauren asks walking in. "I want to show you this trick that I learned," I say trying to keep my self from laughing. "Okay," Lauren says with a little suspicion. "I want you to sit down on that chair," I say  while pointing at the chair in the middle of the room. Lauren walks to the chair and sits down. I go behind the chair and tie Lauren's hand together with rope that I know that won't hurt her wrists. "I just need to tie your hands together, so put you hands behind the chair," I say. "What are you going to do?" She asks. "You'll see," I say while smirking. Once I was done tying Lauren's hands together I stand in front of her. "Alright so... bye," I say while waving bye to Lauren. "WHAT!?" She yells. I take out my phone that is connected to my speakers with Bluetooth and play Me and My Girls which is Lauren's least favorite song. I turn it up high and make sure I have it on repeat. "Y/N!!" Lauren yells. I thought of one more thing to do. I grab clean underwear and put it on top of Lauren's head. "Y/N GET THIS OFF MY HEAD AND UNTIE ME!" She yells while jumping around a little trying to untie herself. "NO!" I yell while laughing. I walk to my door about to leave "GET BACK HERE!" She yells. "Sing along to the song and I'll let you go," I say. "I'M NOT GOING TO SING ALONG TO THIS SONG!" She yells. "Then I won't let you go," I say. I walk out the door and close it. "Y/N!" I stay by the door and just listen to if Lauren sings. "Y/N GET BACK IN HERE!" She yells. "I'M NOT HEARING SINGING," I yell so she could hear me. "I'M NOT GOING TO SING!" She yells back. "What are you doing?" I hear Taylor ask behind me. I chuckle, "Pranking Lauren, or more kind of like torturing her," I say. "What did you do?" She asks. "I tied her to a chair and started blasting Me and My Girls, I also put clean underwear on top of her head," I start laughing. "It's really funny, I told her she has to sing the song then I'll let her go," I say. "I want to see," she says while laughing. She opens my door and sees Lauren with a face full of anger, it's really funny. "TAYLOR UNTIE THE ROPE!" She yells. "But this is funny," she says. "ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU Y/N," Lauren says. Me and Taylor walk out the door and I close it. "How long are you going to leave her like that?" Taylor asks. "Not long maybe just like 3 more minutes, I know she's not going to sing," I say. Taylor nods.

I wait there for about three minutes so I could let Lauren go. After three minutes I walk into my room and see Lauren sitting there still full of anger. I turn off the music and walk up to Lauren and take off the underwear that's on her head. I go behind her to untie the rope. I make sure to be ready to make a run for it once I untie the rope. The second I untie the rope I sprinted out my room. "YOU LITTLE TWIRT, GET BACK HERE!" I hear Lauren yell running behind me. I just start laughing while running. Before I could make it to the living room Lauren grabs me and lifts me up off the ground and throws me on the couch. She starts tickling me which causes me to burst out laughing. "This is what you get for tying me to a chair and playing that song and also putting underwear on my head," Lauren says still tickling me. "Repeat after me, I Y/n won't do anything like that again to my sweet big sister Lauren," she says. "I Y-y/n w-won't do a-anything like t-that again t-to m-my sweet big s-sister L-Lauren," I say in between laughs. Lauren stops tickling me and I try to catch my breath. Oh I'm not done doing some pranks on Lauren.