You Saved Me

Y/n's POV

Right now I'm walking to the park to meet up with my best friend and hangout a little bit. Once I got to the park I go to where me and Y/bf/n always meet up at, the swings. I saw her sitting at one of the swings. I walk up to the swings and sit on the swing that is next to Y/bf/n. "Hey Bitch," I say to her. "Hey loser," she says turning her head to me with a smile.

"Did you walk here?" she asks me. "Nah definitely flew here," I say sarcastically. "Hey, don't you be sarcastic with me Y/n/n." she says while pointing at me, I just laugh. "Hey, what's that bruise on your face?" she asks me. I freak out and just make up a lie. "Um a box fell on my face when I was trying to grab it from a shelf," I lie. It looks like she didn't believe me form the way I said it but she decides not to push it.

Me and Y/bf/n just talk about random things and laughing together like idiots. I look at my phone to look at the time. I become white by what time it is. "SHIT. U-Uh I-I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow," I say quick while standing up from the swing. "Why? What's wrong?" she asks. "I-I'm late. I got to go back home," I say then start running the direction to my house without giving an explanation to Y/bf/n.

As I was running I was scared knowing I'm going to get a beating from my dad. Here's the thing my parents hate me, they never loved me. They always said I was a mistake and that I don't belong in this world. When I got to my house I unlock the door and step inside the house. As I walked in I see my dad was already waiting for me. "Where were you?" he says angrily. "I-I was with Y/bf/n at the park. I-I'm sorry I wasn't checking the time," I stutter. "THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU BEING LATE! IF I TELL YOU TO COME AT 7, THEN YOU COME AT 7 NOT AN HOUR LATER!" He yells at me. I was scared shitless. Next thing I know I feel something smack my face that causes me to fall to the ground. I look up and I realize my dad had just slapped me, hard. Then he starts beating me by kicking me in the ribs and punching me in the face while I block my face with my arms.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE JUST A MISTAKE TO THIS WORLD BITCH! YOUR NOT WORTH HAVING A LIFE" He yells while beating me. I just lay there crying my eyes out. He grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pushes me against the wall hard and starts punching me in the stomach. When he stopped I double over in pain and start coughing. I realize I was coughing out blood. I see that my dad was going to do something but I try my best to run out the door. I did end up making it to the door and I start running

I've been running for a while. I turn around to see if my dad might have been following me. I didn't see where I was going which caused me to bump into someone and cause us to both fall to the ground. I got scared thinking the person will hurt me for running into them, so I block my face. "I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't see where I was going. P-please don't hurt me," I say quick while crying.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you," I hear a raspy voice of a girl that sounds familiar. I feel the person pry my arms off my face. I hear her gasp out of horror. I open my eyes and see the most beautiful girl looking at me. I then realizing it's Lauren from Fifth Harmony. I see she's looking at me with a face of horror, sadness, and anger? "Are you okay? Who did this to you?" she asks me, I just start sobbing. "Let me help you," she says then helps me up. I could now feel pain all over my body from the beating, I'm pretty sure my dad broke my ribs. Once the raven haired girl saw the pain in my eyes, she puts her arm around my waste. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach.

Lauren leads me to I'm guessing her car. She opens the passenger side and helps me in. She closes the door and runs to the other side. She gets in and starts the car then starts driving to I'm guessing her house.

When she stopped I turn around and see that we're at a huge house, I had already stopped crying. Lauren gets out of the car and runs to my side. She opens the door and helps me get out. She puts her arm around my waist to help me stay up and walks up to the front door. "Here, lean on the door while I get my keys out," she says while I lean against the door. I can't believe that Lauren brought me to her house. She gets her keys out and unlocks the door, then puts her arm back around my waist and helps me stand. She opens the door and we walk in. "Yo dawg where were you?" someone asks I turn around and see that it's Dinah. "Woah what happened to her?" she asks. I then see Ally walk into the room, then she gasps when she sees my face. "Omg! What happened?" she asks. "I don't know I just bumped into her and saw her like this," Lauren says. "Ally can you get the first aid kit," she tells Ally. Ally walks out of the room to go look for the first aid kit.