Waking Up (Payback)

(This is a short one)

Y/n's POV

I've been up for only like 5 minutes and I've thought of an idea. I'm going to give Lauren payback for dragging me out of bed. Except I'm going to drag her while she is fully asleep. I get up from bed and walk to the front of the bed. I move the blankets a little to where Lauren's feet are sticking out.

I grab her by both her ankles and with all my strength I pull Lauren off the bed, she landed with a loud thud. "Y/NNNNNN!" Lauren yells. "HA, PAYBACK BITCH!" I yell while laughing my ass off. "Your so dead," Lauren says. Uh Oh. I run out of the room with Lauren trailing behind me.

"GET BACK HERE!" I here Lauren yell behind me. I run around the whole entire house, I'm surprised she isn't tired yet, and also me. I hide in the closet that is in a hallway by the living room. "Y/nnnn," I hear Lauren say while dragging out my name. "Where are you?" I hear her say passing the closet that I'm in.

I come out of the closet quietly and run to the stairs. "There you are!" I hear Lauren behind me. I run faster up the stairs. When I got to the room I closed it behind me quick and locked it . "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" Lauren yells behind the door. "NO, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO TO ME!" I yell. "Babe I promise I won't do it," she says. "I don't trust you," I say. I then hear Lauren walk away from the door.

After a minute I hear the door knob jiggling. Then the door opens. I forgot this girl knows how to pick locks. I back up looking at Lauren. "Oh Y/n, you shouldn't have pulled me out of bed," she says. "You did it to me first," I say back. "Yeah well you know not to disturb me while I'm sleeping," Lauren says as she walks closer to me while smirking. When she got closer to me she grabs me and throws me on the bed then starts tickling me. "LAUREN! s-stoo-ooppp," I say in between laughs. Being tickled is literally my weakness. "This is what you get," she says while also laughing a little.

After 5 minutes of torture she stopped and I was trying to catch my breath. After I catched my breath I look at Lauren. "I hate you," I say. "We both know you don't. Plus who could hate me," she says while flipping her hair. "True," I say. "Come on let's go downstairs for breakfast and then cuddle," Lauren says while getting off the bed then giving me a kiss. I follow her and go downstairs to have some breakfast. Remind me to never pull Lauren off the bed again.