Prank (Backfire)

Y/n POV

Right now I'm laying on my bed on my phone looking through twitter. There's nothing else that I can do. Lauren is out with the girls just having some lunch. Why didn't I go? I don't know, I wasn't really hungry.

As I'm just scrolling through twitter I here the front door, thinking it's Lauren.

"YO DAWG, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" I jump as I hear someone yell. "Shit Dinah, are you trying to give me a heart attack." I say noticing Dinah walk in the room. "Stop being a baby, and listen to what I have to say," Dinah tells me.

"What is it?" I ask after my oh so sensitive heart stops beating so fast. I should tell Dinah that so she could stop scaring me, this isn't the first time she's done this. "Okay, Lauren is going to prank you," she says. "What, why? I ask, why does she want to prank me? " I don't know she just wants to do it for fun." she tells me.

"Why are you telling me?" I ask.

"Because I am the prank master, and you are my partner in crime. So don't question why. I am not letting you get pranked," she tells me. " Okay alright," I say. OH, I know what to do.

"So do you have any plans on what you should do?" she asks me. "Yes, I have a great plan," I say with a smirk. "Oooh, what's your plan?" Dinah asks me. "I reverse the prank. Wait, what is she going to do?" I ask. "She's going to text you about you cheating on her," she answers my question. "Okay so I'm going to reverse it by acting like I did cheat on her." I tell Dinah

"Oh that's a great plan," she tells me sounding evil. "Yo she's probably going to be bawling at the restaurant." she tells me. "Yeah well she's the one who was going to prank me. If you had just gone with doing the prank with Lauren I probably would have been crying to." I say.

"True," she tells me. "You should probably tell Ally and Normani or else they're going to kill me thinking that I actually cheated on her. "Yeah, probably should, I can't do pranks on my own," she says.

"HEY, I thought you loved me." I wine, then pout. "Nah bitch," she says. "You're so mean," I say. Dinah just looks at me then sticks her tongue out.

"Wait, how did you get in the house," I ask her remembering that I had the front door locked. "I stole Lauren's keys, and I made up an excuse to leave," she says. "Okay so I'm going to call Ally and put her on speaker," Dinah says. "Wait but Lauren's with her," I remind her. "Don't worry I'll just text her to "use the restroom"." she says air quoting use the restroom.

"Okay I just texted Ally," Dinah says.

I start hearing Dinah's phone ring, that should be Ally. Dinah answers her phone.

Dinah: What's up Ally?

Ally: Hey Dinah, what did you want to tell me.

Dinah: Okay so I'm here with Y/n and I well, I told her that Lauren's going to prank her

Ally: WHAT! Why'd you tell her. We were going to have fun pranking her.

Dinah: Hey, she's my partner in crime and I'm the prank master, nobody pranks my prank buddy.

"Aww, so you do love me that I shouldn't get pranked," I say. "Shush Y/n," Dinah says. Well okay then.

Dinah: Anyways, Y/n's going to reverse the prank so it would really be Lauren being pranked, and I wanted to tell you so you and Mani won't go ganging up on Y/n. Btw tell Mani, and don't let Lauren know about this.

Ally: Okay

Dinah: Thinks shorty

Ally: HEY!

Dinah: Sorry, anyways BYE