Hide and Seek

Me and my girlfriend Lauren were sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv. I started getting extremely bored but I don't know what to do. Ooh maybe hide and seek. Me and Lauren live in a mansion so I know this would be fun.

"Babe we should play hide and seek," I tell my girlfriend. "Why?" she asks me. "Because I'm bored as hell and I know you are too," I tell her. "Yeah you're right. Okay I guess we could do that then," she says. "So wh- YOU COUNT FIRST" I cut her off telling her to count first. She groans "Why do I have to count first?" she wines. "Because you love me and also it was my idea to play hide and seek," I tell her. She sighs "Fine" she says. "But we should turn off all the lights and do this in the dark since it's night," I tell her before she starts counting. "What! No way," she says "Come on it will be more fun this way, you could use the light from your phone," I tell her. "Fine, but you better not scare me," she tells me. "Okay," I tell her.

I get up off the couch and go to the kitchen to turn off the light then I turn off the living room light. I turn on the light from my phone and point it at Lauren, I see that she already has hers on. "Okay start counting to 50," I tell her while running off. I could hear that Lauren is already counting. Hmm where should I hide? I run out of the huge living room and go up the stairs. On the second floor there is a huge open space with hallways to the bedrooms and there is the stairs to the third floor. I decide to go to the third floor where there are rooms for entertainment like a game room. Once I'm at the top I run down this hallway to go to a room that is like a ball pit room with inflatable slides. I know I know very childish to have this in the house. (I don't know why I always make you very childish 😂) I turn off my light once I was in the room and close the door behind me then go under all the balls trying to cover my self up all over.

After I knew I was all covered up I wait for Lauren and try not make a lot of noise. I start hearing footsteps, so which means she's on the third floor. I hear Lauren come into this room by hearing the door open. "Y/n? Are you in here?" I hear her ask. I stay quiet under all the balls.

I could tell Lauren is still inside the room because I hear her walking through the balls. I then all of a sudden start hearing my phone vibrate. What the hell. Did she just... I all of a sudden out of nowhere feel something jump onto of me. I groan and sit up and I could hear the sound of Lauren's laughter. "Found you," she says. "That's no fair you cheated by calling me," I tell her. "No I didn't." she says. "Yes you did,"

"No I didn't,"

"Yes you did,:

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Whatever, I found you either way, so it's your turn," she says, I just groan. "Okay," I close my eyes and start counting. I could hear Lauren leaving the room.

After I was done counting I turn on the light from my phone and I leave the room and start searching for Lauren.

WAIT! I should scare Lauren, yeah, I should. That's what she gets for cheating. And I've got the perfect plan. I go down to the first floor and go to the garage. Once I got to the garage I go to the power panel and turn off all the power in the house so Lauren won't be able to turn on the light. After doing that I go to the third floor and go to the game room quietly so where ever Lauren is she won't know that I'm close. I just hope she's not in the game room. When I got to the game room I look around to make sure Lauren isn't in the room. And think god she isn't

I just wait until I know Lauren is out of her hiding spot (where ever it is) and looks for me. Maybe I should play with one of the games in here, just, only a quiet one. Do we even have any quiet games in here? I start walking around and looks for a game to keep myself occupied.

Welp, there's no game that would be silent. I end up hearing footsteps. Well that was fast for her to come out of her hiding spot.

"Y/N!?!" I hear Lauren yell my name. I turn off my light and hide inside a closet since I heard Lauren coming this way. I hear the door open and I hear calling my name, but of course I don't answer. I hear Lauren leave the room and I come out of the closet. (not that closet I came out of that closet in a looong time ago) After 4 minutes I leave the room and I could see the light from Lauren's phone down the hall way. I walk fast to Lauren but not get too close to her. I see Lauren trying to turn on the lights.

"Come on Y/n this isn't funny! Where are you!?" I hear her say. I could tell Lauren is starting to get kind of scared. She starts going down the stairs, I follow her suit while hiding behind things.

We are now on the first floor in the living room and I'm surprised she hasn't noticed that I'm behind her. "Y/N PLEASE COME OUT!" she yells. I decide to sneak up behind her and scare her.

"BOO," I yell. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" she screams. She turns around when she hears me laughing uncontrollably. "I HATE YOU!" she yells when she notice it's me then starts punching me in the arm. When she stopped hitting me and after i was done laughing I give her a hug with her head on my chest, "I'm sorry I scared you, but tht's what you get for cheating," I tell her then kiss her head. "Don't ever do that again," she tells me sternly. She pulls away then looks at me, "Why aren't the lights turning on?" she asks me. "I went to the garage to the power panel and turned off all the power," I answer her question. She just looks at me with a "really?" look. "I did it so you won't turn on the lights so I could scare you." I tell her. "Well go turn them back on," she orders me. "Geez okay. Bossy," I say.

I go to the garage to turn back on the power, since someone told me to. After I turned back on all the power, I go back to the living room to my girlfriend. I sit down on the couch where Lauren is at and I see she has the tv on, I just sit there looking at her. She looks at me with a confused expression. "Do you forgive me?" I ask her while pouting and looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She groans "I can't stay mad at you when you look at me like that," she says. "So do you?" I ask her one more time. She sighs "Yes." "YAY!"
"But I'm getting back at you, and it's going top be even worse than this," she tells me. I'm not going to lie I am kinda scared. What if she brings Dinah into this to think of a way to scare me? "You wouldn't dare," I tell her. "Try me," she says while smirking at me. I give her a scared expression. "Now come cuddle with me," she just says out of no where. I come closer to her and cuddle up to her with my head laying on her chest. She just starts stroking my hair while we both watch the tv. "Where were you hiding any ways when I was looking for you?" she asks me. "I was hiding in the game room. You went in there and I was hiding in the closet. After you left I came out of the game room and followed you. I was behind you the whole time. I can't believe you didn't even notice," I tell her. "Seriously. You were behind me?" she asks. "Yup," I say.

"Come on lets go upstairs and go too bed," she says and picks me up bridal style. She goes upstairs and goes to our room. She puts me down on my feet so I could go and brush my teeth.

When I was done brushing my teeth I go and lay in bed next to Lauren. "Goodnight babe, I love you" she says. "Good night, love you too" I tell her back. We both fall asleep but I thought about one last thing.

I better watch out for Lauren when she decides to get me back.

(This was crappy)