Daycare

Hi my name is Y/n Mota and I'm 4 years old and that's not my real last name, I was adopted. I don't know why but I like to wear boy clothes even though I'm a girl. My mommy says if I like that then she's okay with it. Also my hair is a little short.

(this is what you're wearing)

Right now my mommy said she has to take me to daycare

Right now my mommy said she has to take me to daycare... but I don't want to go. "You ready to go sweetie?" my mommy asks me. "Why can't I go with you," I ask her. "Because I can't take you where I'm going," she says. "But me no want to go to daycare," I tell her. "I know bub, but you have to, and I also don't want you to go because I'm going to miss you," she tells me. "Do you have Mr. fox with you?" she asks me about my favorite toy. I could never leave with out it, he comforts me. "Yes mommy," I say

Mommy picks me up  and sets me on her hip

Mommy picks me up and sets me on her hip. She walks out the house and walks to her car. She opens the back door and puts me in my car seat. Mommy turns on the radio and turns up the volume a little to the song that is playing.

After a while mommy stops the car. I look out the window and I see a building with the words Daycare on it. Mommy gets out of the car and comes to my side. She opens the door and gets me out of my car seat and sets me on the ground. She grabs my hand, in my other hand is Mr. Fox, we start walking. "I know you will have fun here." she tells me. "What if the people who work here are meanies," I tell my mommy. "I made sure to find a place where the people aren't mean. I heard they're nice here." she tells me.

We walk into the building and I see kids running around. Some who are sitting on the ground playing with blocks. I see a lady with dark brown hair walk towards me and mommy. She looks pretty. "Hi my name is Lauren Jauregui, and who is this little cutie?" the lady asks. "Hi my name is Bethany Mota, and this is Y/n my daughter. I know she looks kind of like a boy, but that's her choice to dress like this, and have her hair short," mommy says to the lady.

She bends down to my level to talk to me. "Hi Y/n I'm Lauren." Lauren says to me. "H-hi," I say shyly to her. "Who's your little friend?" she asks me while pointing at Mr. Fox. "M-Mr. Fox," I tell her the name of my fox. "That's a cute name," she tells me. She stands back up straight and starts talking to mommy.