1™

"You do realize that if you continue down this road, you will be suspended again."

"And?"

Seungcheol gave his principal a death glare as the word left his mouth. The principal returned the stare and then simply sighed, clearly frustrated.

"I have things to do that are more important than reprimanding you about something you'll clearly do again. So I'm going to just give you a detention and send you out."

He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a yellow slip, grabbing a pen from the cup of pencils he had. He wrote down a few words Seungcheol couldn't quite make out, and then signed it. He handed it to the raven haired boy, then proceeded to shoo him out of his office.

Seungcheol felt like he had been set free as he walked down the schools hallways. He dreadfully made his way to his math class, wanting to just skip, but considering the reason he just got a detention was because he hadn't gone to any of his classes for two days, he decided against it.

The door to the room was wide open so he simply walked in and sent a glare to anyone who looked at him the wrong way. Once he got to the back of the room he threw himself onto the chair he normally sits in.

The teacher gave him a raised eyebrow, but continued on with her lesson. Seungcheol paid no attention to it, only staring blankly at the wall beside her. He took a peek at the clock, remembered it was broken, and sighed loudly. A few heads turned but he promptly ignored them.

The bell rang signaling lunch has finally come. Seungcheol quickly rose from his seat and exited the brightly lit math room. The halls were lined with students, all seeming to be talking about something important, something he didn't know about, and that bothered him.

"Hey kid."

He spoke sternly, and the small freshman gave a start before turning to look at him.

"Y-Yes?"

"What's going on around here?"

The freshman blinked a few times before opening his mouth to answer. Stuttering words were probably falling out by then, but Seungcheol had his attention on something else, or rather, someone else.

There, down the middle of the hallway, was a boy, walking timidly, with his head down and a few books in his hands. He clutched the textbooks like a lifeline, his blond hair falling in his eyes slightly. A light pink sweatshirt hung loosely on his skinny frame, the sleeves encompassing his hands.

"That's him."

Seungcheol had forgotten about the freshman he had been speaking to, having no clue what he had said before that, he asked "Who?"

"The new kid e-everyone's talking about."

The kid was still stuttering, intimidated by Seungcheol looming over him.

Seungcheol made a noise of approval before leaving the freshman's side and walking down the hall. He passed right by the 'new kid' purposely bumping his books with his elbow, sending them flying to the ground.

The boy squeaked, scrambling to collect his books, but Seungcheol was already out of the building heading home, and skipping school.

Again.

"You know I worry about your grades Seungcheol, but you continue to defy me and skip school! You need to start realizing that this isn't ok!"

Seungcheols mom had clearly had enough. As soon as he had arrived home it was almost as if she had been on the other side of the door waiting the whole time, just waiting for him to come home when he wasn't supposed to.

This happened every time though, Seungcheol would skip, and then he would get screamed at. His dad would come home and he'd get a beating, but he didn't care. He had gotten so used to it that it didn't matter what happened anymore, he was numb to it.

His mom continued to scream at him, but eventually he left and went to his own room. He entered and closed the door gently so he didn't get screamed at for slamming the door. He sat atop his bed in silence, somehow eventually falling asleep.

Seungcheol awoke to a loud beeping sound, realizing it was his alarm he fished his phone from his pocket and turned it off. He got ready as fast as he could, before his father woke up, and left the house.

The sun was shining brightly in his face, so he squinted as he walked. A couple school buses passed by, windows down letting out the loud chatter of nonsense the students inside were occupied with. Seungcheol sighed, running a hand through his hair. It all seemed so boring now. Normally his school was bursting at the seems with drama, not that he ever really cared, but it was still funny to hear about.

The most interesting thing that had happened in the last month was that new kid. Though that didn't really concern him, he wasn't a bully, so seeing new kids to mess with wasn't really something he cared about. He was more laid back and scary. He never spoke to anybody unless he needed to or wanted to, and he was always looming in corners on his phone.

Since he never spoke everyone did what everyone always does, assume. They assumed that he was a weirdo that could snap at any moment and beat them into oblivion. He wasn't that though, he was just, there.

After waking for another few minutes he stopped in front of the school. A few people turned to give him weird looks, so he gave weird looks back.

He walked past everyone and headed inside. He went straight to his locker, expecting to just stand there on his phone until the bell rang. Until he saw who was standing there. The new kid in all his pastel bullshit apparently had the locker right next to his, the one that had been vacant since he was a freshman.

He was struggling with the lock, obviously having forgotten the combination, his face was flushed most likely from embarrassment. Seungcheol approached him, not exactly knowing what to do. Sharing his personal space was not something he was cool with.

"Hey kid. You gonna be standing there any longer?"

The boy jumped in his skin clutching his textbook closer to his chest.

"S-Sorry." He stammered.

Seungcheol didn't know why, but he almost smiled at the boys shyness, weird.

"So are you gonna move?"

"Oh."

His face flushed a darker shade of red as he stepped back shyly.

Seungcheol quickly unlocked his locker, but he didn't grab anything, just leaned inside and went on his phone.

"So what are you, like a freshman or something?"

Seungcheol turned around catching the boy staring at him shyly. Having realized he'd been caught, his face darkened.

"No, I'm a j-junior."

He answered quietly, rubbing his left arm.

Seungcheol hummed, then turned around completely to face the boy.

"What's your name?"

"J-Jeonghan."

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"You got any friends 'Jeonghan'"

"No, nobody seems to really want to talk to m-me, they only whisper behind my back."

Seungcheol almost chuckled at that, Jeonghan must of thought they were taking bad about him. No, in fact it was the complete opposite. They were all whispers of, 'Oh my god he's so cute' and 'I just want to squish him.'

Although that was just the girls, thirsty bitches, the guys on the other hand, those comments were not so good, but what did he care.

"You want a friend Jeonghan."

"I would l-like that, yes."

"Come find me during lunch."