15™

Joshua had taken him to a house he didn't recognize, and sent him off with a final word.

"Figured you'd be more comfortable with him."

He drove off after that, leaving Jeonghan more than confused. He looked over at the house and saw a single light on in a large window. He didn't quite know whose house it was but he certainly knew it wasn't his.

The light suddenly turned off and it made an anxious feeling come over him. The front door to the house opened and a head poked out. It was too dark for Jeonghan to see any of their features.

Jeonghan probably looked creepy, just standing there.

"Hello?"

The person called out to him, and the voice sounded very familiar. Jeonghan shivered from the cold and stared at the person, trying his absolute best to tell who it was. The person was obviously male, considering their voice.

Please let it be him.

"S-Seungcheol?"

The man then stepped away from the door, but Jeonghan still couldn't make out any facial features. Then they started walking towards each other. The whole scene seemed very eerie, but that was the last thing on Jeonghans mind.

"Jeonghan?"

He finally got close enough that a streetlight flashed onto the persons face, and it was him. Jeonghan was about to cry, he hadn't been away from him for that long, but to him it felt like forever.  Jeonghan ran towards him, wrapping his arms around his torso and letting out a loud sob.

Seungcheol was shocked to say the least. He wrapped his arms around the boy, almost thinking he wasn't really there and that he was imagining it. He could hear Jeonghan sobbing and it broke his heart.

"How did-"

"He l-let me go."

Jeonghan manged to cut him off through the sobs. He pulled away from Seungcheols chest and looked into his eyes.

"He what?"

Seungcheol didn't believe it even for a second.

"He really did. H-He said that he would turn himself in and then he started telling me to put his father behind bars. I was so confused, but I'm just happy he let me go."

Jeonghan went right back to hugging him, never wanting to let go again.

"Jeonghan we need to call the police or something. You shouldn't trust a word that leaves his mouth."

Jeonghan knew that, but the fact that Joshua actually let him go made his words seem so much more sincere.

"I think... just... leave it alone for now. If he doesn't end up turning himself in, then we just call the police. But I think I trust him a little. He had a pretty serious sounding conversation with his dad before he took me here."

Jeonghan looked up at Seungcheol.

"I think his dad was making him do this.."

Seungcheols eyebrows creased in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

Jeonghan thought back to conversation he had overheard.

"He was talking about doing something his dad was proud of, and then he got really angry and said that he wouldn't deal with his bullshit anymore."

"How do you know he wasn't talking about something else?"

Seungcheol questioned.

"Because right after he ended the phone call he came to me and said he was going to let me go because he, 'couldn't go through with it anymore'"