9™

Jeonghan could do nothing but let the tears fall. It was now the moment he dreaded the most, school had ended. He needed to make sure he was alone, so he did everything in his power to avoid Seungcheol once lunch had ended. It had worked and Jeonghan assumed the other had gone home. 

The halls emptied as students rushed through them, desperate to leave. Nobody even noticed the crying boy, too occupied with more important things. Jeonghan shivered thinking about who was most likely waiting for him outside. There was nothing he could do to save himself, so he accepted his fate and walked outside.

Joshua was standing right in front of the door, smirking at the terrified boy.

"Finally decided to listen to me?

Jeonghan whimpered quietly, his head lowering.

A hand then roughly grabbed his chin, forcing his head back up.

"You're a submissive one aren't you? Hm. Let's go."

Joshua then dropped his chin and turned, walking away most likely to his car. Jeonghan silently followed behind, tears freely flowing down his cheeks.

__

"Sit right here Jeonghan."

Joshua was patting his lap, a creepy smile adorning his face. Jeonghan silently cried some more, before reluctantly sitting on his lap, his back facing him. A pair of arms wrapped around his torso, pulling him against Joshua's chest. A warm breath tickled his neck as Joshua's lips hovered over it.

"You're so beautiful."

Jeonghans shirt was very loose fitting so Joshua easily slid it off his shoulder. A chill ran down Jeonghans spine as he felt a pair of warm lips against where his neck met his shoulder. Joshua sucked there rather harshly, leaving a dark purple mark. 

"Turn around."

Jeonghan sniffled before flipping around on Joshua lap, now straddling his thighs. He didn't really know what was happening, but he knew he didn't want it. Jeonghan refused to look at Joshua, his gaze attached to the wall behind him.

"Look at me."

More tears fell as he looked at the other, sadness gracing his features. Joshua leaned forward and placed a rough kiss on Jeonghans lips. His hands grabbed at Jeonghans waist, dragging him closer. Joshua's tongue ran across Jeonghans bottom lip. Jeonghan gasped at that feeling alone, allowing Joshua's tongue to invade his mouth.

Jeonghan was frozen in fear not knowing how to respond. He shifted slightly on Joshua's lap, wanting nothing more then to leave. Joshua groaned in what sounded like pain but then he told him to do it again. Jeonghan obeyed, scared of what would happen if he didn't. 

"Keep doing that."

As Jeonghan continued rubbing his ass against Joshua's lap, he was starting to noticeably feel something hard poking him. Joshua leaned forward and sucked more hickeys on his neck, leaving it covered in purplish red marks.

Please stop.

__

After Joshua sent Jeonghan home that night, he was hurting, physically and emotionally. His innocence was gone forever now, and it was taken in the worst way possible.

Joshua was still blackmailing him, saying that he wouldn't give his phone back until he got tired of him. Jeonghan had cried uncountably, only for Joshua to slap him hard across his cheek.

He was now back at school sitting on the bleachers outside by himself at lunch, not really wanting to be alone, but he didn't want to bother anyone else with his issues.  He was crying to himself, his head in his knees, he just felt so... dirty.

"What's wrong with you kid?"

Jeonghan froze, panicking. No, please not now.

He could hear Seungcheol sit next to him.

"What happened? Tell me."

Jeonghan hesitantly brought his head out from between his knees, and Seungcheols eyes widened. His hand reached out and Jeonghan flinched, making anger flash in Seuncheols eyes. He still reached a hand out and tilted Jeonghans chin up, examining the hickeys that littered his neck.

"Who did this to you?"

Seungcheols tone was demanding, and he was more angry then Jeonghan had ever seen him.

"N-No one."

Jeonghan was trying his best to stop crying, but the tears just wouldn't stop.

"Bullshit. Tell me. Now."

Jeonghan was shaking in fear.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Jeonghan, I promise, I could never hurt you."

"I-It was Joshua."

Seungcheol seemed to get even more angry.

"But its ok. I-I wanted this to happen"

Seungcheol finally let go of his chin, giving Jeonghan an unreadable glance.

"No you didn't. I can see it in your face. You're hurting, Jeonghan. W-What did he do to you."

Seungcheol was genuinely concerned, but he also felt more angry then he ever had before.

Jeonghan realized that he really needed someone to talk to about it. 

"He t-touched me all over, and he called me by so many degrading names. H-He called me a slut, I'm not a slut am I?"

Jeonghan completely broke down, he was sobbing uncontrollably, a feeling of complete emptiness washing over him. 

"Of course not Jeonghan."

Seungcheol leaned forward, hugging the boy tightly. Jeonghan cried on his shoulder, returning the hug, already feeling comforted even if only a little.

"I-It hurt so much when he... w-when he.."

"It's ok. You don't have to say it."

Jeonghan sobbed louder.

"It's ok if you don't want to hang out with me anymore. I-I know I'm just a dirty slut now."

Seuncheol pulled away from the hug, lightly grabbing Jeonghan by the shoulders and then pressing a quick kiss to the boys lips.

"Listen Jeonghan. I love you and I care about you more than anything. You are nothing but precious to me, and no matter what he said to you, you are certainly not a slut."

Jeonghan smiled through his pain, the words making his heart flutter.

"I'm gonna make him pay for what he did to you."

Jeonghan shook his head.

"The only reason this happened is because he blackmailed me. I left my phone there the first time he.. tried to do something, and he found some p-photos of me and threatened to show everyone if I didn't do what he said. And he took more pictures of me while he was..."

Seungcheol wanted to kill the person that could make Jeonghan so upset.

"We'll figure something out. But I promise you I will never let him touch you like that ever again."

"Thank you. I-I love you."

Seungcheol smiled and then gave Jeonghan another kiss before pulling him into a hug once again.

____

I'm just gonna-